LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2017 2:31 am  #1

set back

I feel like I am experiencing a set back. Whenever I sent a message to the guy I am trying to manifest he always read it pretty quickly after I sent it to him and now he hasn't been reading anything I have sent. He won't speak to me at all. I feel devastated that he is ignoring me. All I know is I miss him. I want to try and manifest him telling me he is sorry and that he misses me and wants to be with me now. I am having a heard time being able to relax and think about him. Please I need some encouragement to keep going. 

1/16/2017 2:39 am  #2

Re: set back

Hi sweetie, stop messaging him for now. Use PW / BWD on him instead, and in the meantime live your life. Do something for you. Visit friends, try cooking a new recipe, get a (new) hobby etc.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/16/2017 3:12 am  #3

Don't worry about him not replying. He may just be busy. Instead use this time to distract yourself with books, a movie. TV show, etc. If you focus on "he's ignoring me" then the universe picks up on that and keeps sending you that.

Continue doing PW on him, visualise what you want and truly believe and feel it and don't worry about it You got this!

1/16/2017 3:29 am  #4

Talulahbelle wrote:

I feel like I am experiencing a set back. Whenever I sent a message to the guy I am trying to manifest he always read it pretty quickly after I sent it to him and now he hasn't been reading anything I have sent. He won't speak to me at all. I feel devastated that he is ignoring me. All I know is I miss him. I want to try and manifest him telling me he is sorry and that he misses me and wants to be with me now. I am having a heard time being able to relax and think about him. Please I need some encouragement to keep going. 

Be sure to read Lanie's third book PP and follow her teachings.  If you call him, text him, worry about missing him,
etc. it will undermine all the work you are doing with the meditations, b/c chasing after a man is off putting to them.
They need to be the ones that chase after us women, that is the natural order of human relationships.  Men like a
challenge and you're not a challenge if you throw yourself at their feet.  Keep yourself busy with other things until
he comes around on his own, as a result of your visualization/manifestations and the other things that Lanie says.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/16/2017 4:31 am  #5

Indigo wrote:

Talulahbelle wrote:

Be sure to read Lanie's third book PP and follow her teachings.  If you call him, text him, worry about missing him,
etc. it will undermine all the work you are doing with the meditations, b/c chasing after a man is off putting to them.
They need to be the ones that chase after us women, that is the natural order of human relationships.  Men like a
challenge and you're not a challenge if you throw yourself at their feet.  Keep yourself busy with other things until
he comes around on his own, as a result of your visualization/manifestations and the other things that Lanie says.

Indigo - thanks for this reminder! OMG....lol

1/16/2017 11:50 am  #6

I have her first two books so I will buy the third one. I also plan on buying a couple of the meditations she has.

1/16/2017 10:34 pm  #7

Talulahbelle wrote:

I have her first two books so I will buy the third one. I also plan on buying a couple of the meditations she has.

Get it right away if you can as an ebook so that you can read it immediately.  This goes for everybody here.
You are wasting your time meditating if you aren't going to abide by the rest of Lanie's teachings regarding
getting and keeping your man.  There's lots of books out there about that topic but I would definitely start
with hers.  That third book tells you stuff you must know about dealing with men even if you don't meditate.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

Board footera