LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 2:51 am  #1

Advice on neediness

Does anyone have any advice on something? I've posted about my situation before. My POI and I aren't technically together but have had this ongoing thing going on for months- we're friends who have mainly had these intense makeout sessions. We met when I was in a relationship and had an instant spark. We ended up kissing as my relationship was ending but I moved a few weeks later across the country. Anyway in the last few weeks he's been showing a lot more effort and we got to spend a good amount of time together when I was in his city for the holidays. I felt he was opening up and letting me in more than he ever has. Besides the logistical issue of us being so geographically distant from each other our biggest issue is he's generally been very hot and cold with me. I felt that was starting to get a lot better over the last few weeks. But I feel like as he started to get better i started to crave communicating more regularly with him. We had a really intense conversation Friday and I feel the last few days he's been a little distant again. Over the course of the last few months I've usually been good with pulling away when he gets distant. Since I've been doing PW, I focus on doing that instead of contacting him. I've still been doing that but have been feeling a lot more needy lately because we've gotten closer and reaching out more to try to get dumb conversations going than I know I should.

I guess I'm just seeing if anyone has advice on how to deal with moments you're feeling needy with your POI? Especially if you feel like you're getting closer and your expectations are growing? Thanks!

Last edited by jessieroro (1/17/2017 3:34 am)

1/17/2017 3:46 am  #2

Re: Advice on neediness

Hi sweetie, try the cord cuttting meditation.

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1618

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera