LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2017 6:28 pm  #1

Fun lil manifestations!

Hi all!

I have three fun manifestations that I was able to bring about in this past week. Thought I would share, because everyone in my real life seems to think I'm a little crazy for believing in visualization/law of attraction

1. Last week, I sat down, meditated and clearly visualized me winning £100 from a gambling website I go to for fun. A few hours after I did that visualization I got on the website and guess what? I won £100 exactly. No more, no less. I should have been more optimistic in my visualization. 

2. I had spent the night over at my guys place (we're not back together officially. He knows I meditate so I told him in the morning I needed some quiet and time to meditate), I went into the other room and tried out PW on him. In it I told him "You're not going to want me to leave today and you're going to be all over me with hugs and kisses when I step out of this room". Well it wasn't instant lol but a few hours later when I was leaving he suddenly changed his entire mood from the day. He was practically unrecognizable with how all over me he was with affection and he didn't want me to leave and convinced me to stay for longer than I planned.

3. This is my favourite. I was online shopping, but the jumper I wanted was completely sold out in all colours. I was really upset as I had been looking at if for some weeks. So before I bed I visualized me going onto the website and it being back in stock in my size. Well this morning I went back to the website and guess what was magically back in stock in my size? Yep! And there was only 1 jumper that they put back into stock.  

I'm so enjoying this experience of life I'm creating for myself! 

Last edited by RelaxPls23 (1/14/2017 6:30 pm)

1/14/2017 6:42 pm  #2

Re: Fun lil manifestations!

Ooo! Congrats sweetie So happy for you! Keep going at it. Best of luck to you and your man, as well as all the other manifestations you desire!

1/14/2017 8:37 pm  #3

Congrats on these! Did you do anything different when focusing on winning money?

1/15/2017 2:13 am  #4

Wow, RelaxPls23! Congrats! So happy for you!

I just love these success stories. I choose to see them as signs from the Universe that I'm on the right track, too.

1/21/2017 4:40 am  #5

jessieroro wrote:

Congrats on these! Did you do anything different when focusing on winning money?

Not particularly. I mean it was different from the PW visualization because you don't call out and have the gambling website say what you want to hear

I just got into a meditative state, visualized myself getting my laptop out, going to the website and selecting a game. Then I visualized the reels winning small amounts and then I visualized seeing "BIG WIN" flash across the screen and felt excitement and giddiness

Board footera