LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 5:12 am  #1

Manifesting going to an event with love (ex) who isn't back yet

How do I go about this? I want him to take me to this place for my birthday like we talked about but as a couple, in a loving happy relationship.

Last edited by Issykitten (1/19/2017 5:14 am)

1/19/2017 9:36 am  #2

Re: Manifesting going to an event with love (ex) who isn't back yet

Issykitten wrote:

How do I go about this? I want him to take me to this place for my birthday like we talked about but as a couple, in a loving happy relationship.

Is this the same guy you posted about before?  Have you spoken to him lately?  Have you been meditating
on him?  Does he know what day your birthday is, has he spent it with you in the past?  What's up???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/19/2017 5:12 pm  #3

No I haven't heard from him, I meditate and do pw on him everynight. He knows when my birthday is and no we never did hang out because we were long distance and I was going to come stay with him for a week for my birthday which is next month

1/19/2017 7:03 pm  #4

Issykitten wrote:

No I haven't heard from him, I meditate and do pw on him everynight. He knows when my birthday is and no we never did hang out because we were long distance and I was going to come stay with him for a week for my birthday which is next month

When you two were making plans for your birthday, why did you stop communicating?  Did he invite you to come

visit him and now you haven't heard from him?  Trust me, I really believe in LOA and meditating but you might

consider making some other plans.  You shouldn't be stressing about what is going to happen on your B-day.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

1/20/2017 3:29 am  #5

We made plans before we broke up. Well It wasn't really a plan I just asked if I could go see him and he said yes. but its been 3 months since we broke up and he hasn't messaged me so I'm just going to say f it and if it happens it happens. He hasn't made any efforts to contact me and I've done challenges,PW,RS,Scripting and nothing has happened 

1/20/2017 5:45 pm  #6

Last month when I was doing PW I actually did a bunch of sessions picturing my guy asking me to go to a couple of events friends in common we're having and after a few days he asked me to go to one of them with him. This was huge at the time because we hadn't seen each other in months (we're long distance, so we don't get the chance to hang out too often, but also he had been weird with me on my previous visit and avoided me). So I think just put it in your PW.

1/21/2017 4:49 am  #7

Issykitten wrote:

We made plans before we broke up. Well It wasn't really a plan I just asked if I could go see him and he said yes. but its been 3 months since we broke up and he hasn't messaged me so I'm just going to say f it and if it happens it happens. He hasn't made any efforts to contact me and I've done challenges,PW,RS,Scripting and nothing has happened 

I understand that you really want to spend your birthday with him, but if you made plans and then broke up, then

those plans got cancelled.  I would advise you to focus your attention on something else besides worrying about

him spending that day with you.  Make some plans with your other friends or else spend the day alone pampering

yourself.  Get yourself a nice birthday cake, some fresh flowers, and maybe some champagne and celebrate your

birthday, alone or with friends.  Do some regrouping, planning, reflecting, journaling or whatever.  Don't be

embarrassed about getting things for own yourself, there's nothing wrong with doing that.  But whatever you do, do

not ruin your birthday, or any other day, by moping around and being sad because of a man or anything else.  

In the meanwhile, continue meditating on the situation if that's what you choose to do.  And please make sure

you get all three of Lanie's books, read them all (and re-read them) and do the things she says. 

Board footera