LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2017 2:47 am  #11

Re: Orgasm meditation by lanie

BellaLupa wrote:

This is actually a common thing in a lot of occult traditions. Chaos magick practitioners, for example, will create a sigil (a symbol comprised of broken down letters from a written short statement they want to manifest) and often use masturbation/orgasm while focusing energy on it to "charge" it. Makes sense.

Is this black magic ? I mean with sigils

1/23/2017 2:03 am  #12

Minami wrote:

BellaLupa wrote:

This is actually a common thing in a lot of occult traditions. Chaos magick practitioners, for example, will create a sigil (a symbol comprised of broken down letters from a written short statement they want to manifest) and often use masturbation/orgasm while focusing energy on it to "charge" it. Makes sense.

The basis of black magic is harm, chaos and revenge. It's the intention that makes magic black not the instruments.

1/23/2017 2:06 am  #13

Oasiscalm wrote:

Minami wrote:

BellaLupa wrote:

The basis of black magic is harm, chaos and revenge. It's the intention that makes magic black not the instruments.

OIC - thanks for the clarification

Board footera