LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 9:46 pm  #1

should I just give up?

Its been 3 months since the break up and he wont talk to me or send me my things back. He knows how much what I gave him means to me.. I've done PW,challenges,scripting and RS and nothing has worked.

1/21/2017 10:26 pm  #2

Re: should I just give up?

How long have you been doing the techniques? Since you broke up?

1/21/2017 10:51 pm  #3

I think him holding on to your things is actually a positive sign - he is not ready to let it and you go yet. Stay in NC and keep doing it with positivity and emotions, while working on yourself. <3

1/21/2017 10:54 pm  #4

Issykitten wrote:

Its been 3 months since the break up and he wont talk to me or send me my things back. He knows how much what I gave him means to me.. I've done PW,challenges,scripting and RS and nothing has worked.

No one here is going to tell you to give up.  As far as your things, if they are that important, you can arrange for

UPS or another shipping company to go there and pick them up and ship them to you.  All the BF has to do is put

them in a box.  You will have to pay for it, but if your things are that important to you, you might consider doing

that. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/22/2017 9:06 pm  #5

My tough ex is on the way back. He is very very tough. But we will meet next week after four months breakup. So keep doing it, your ex will show up in front of you.

1/23/2017 12:53 am  #6

The answer is no.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

1/23/2017 4:51 am  #7

No.

1/23/2017 5:58 am  #8

Issykitten wrote:

I think if you feel ready to 'give up' then yes you should.
Many people use the techniques in the beginning as they are obsessing over the break up, they would be obsessing in other ways if they did not know of these techniques.

If you feel you can give up and move on then I would say that can only be a positive thing, of course the ideal situation is to believe he is coming back and then 'give up' as in let go and trust that he will be back soon

I certainly wouldn't encourage anyone dealing with a break up to continue doing these techniques if they are capable of giving up.
You may feel that after a while you want to use the techniques again and you might approach them with all new feelings and emotions.

Last edited by marilyng (1/23/2017 6:07 am)

Board footera