LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2017 3:17 pm  #1

Reverse RS experience and PW/detaching question

This is my first post so bear with me about how long it is please.   I have been doing PW with some BWD and a few reverse RS sessions along w/Veronica’s 25 day challenge thrown in. I had done the cutting the cord meditation a few times but it left me feeling bereft so I stopped. I have used the orgasm meditation, BWD and both PW recordings to help but I also do the techniques listening to music. I had a really raw and intense reverse RS session last week and after that started seeing signs that I hadn’t been looking for but were coming pretty frequently. Since then, I had backed off BWD and just concentrated on PW because I was starting to feel that was what my guy wanted. Like one time I tried BWD last week and it ended up just being PW, which is really a lot of how my guy is in real life.  Through this all, I have been really keeping up the positive energy, feeling really good about how much I have changed, learned to love myself through this process, etc. I had stopped seeing signs a few days ago and was okay with that because I trust the process. But then, bam! Yesterday I was having a very low day and feeling down and disappointed and actually asked for signs and got nothing. This is the first time since my breakup that I had felt that way for more than a short period of time. I was obsessing about why he hadn't called me. I read all 123 pages of Lanie's thread on LSA. I read almost all the posts here. I was miserable and making myself feel worse. When I got home from work, I actually teared up while listening to music (side note- I haven’t cried at all since the breakup or even during it). I prayed and then did the cutting the cord meditation. I took a nice bath w/a trashy novel and started to feel really good. Getting my mental chatter to stop was great!  I  had an epiphany during my bath about what issues may be holding my guy up from contacting me and some things I could say to him to get him past his internal struggle. I know him so well and I just felt all of a sudden that these are the issues he’s struggling with. I am a bit surprised I didn’t recognize it from the beginning so maybe it’s a vibe I am getting from doing PW on him? Anyway, I was able to tuck that away for later because I knew that I wasn’t in the right energy to try it last night. Then I was able to go back to my book and just feel good.

I woke up very early and did PW to music. I woke him up in bed, which has been the norm lately. At first he would act very surprised and ask why I was there (I’d playfully say because you want or need me here) and then he would get really happy. Today, he wasn’t surprised, just almost relieved and happy. He came to hug me and I said we should lay down so we could cuddle. It was a mix of me saying what I wanted him to say and him telling me without prompting. I had him say several variations of basically “There are no obstacles, I only want to be with you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Is it too late? I miss you. I can’t sleep, can’t eat, can’t work. I think about you constantly. I only desire you. I only get turned on by you. I feel sick when I look at another woman.  I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I yearn to feel you in my arms and hear your voice, etc. But I also added this, which is what I think my guy is struggling with: “my heart only desires you and I only listen to my heart. I do not have any other responsibilities but to listen to my heart. I don’t need a reason to contact you, I am just going to contact you. This probably lasted about 20 minutes and it felt really emotional. Then I went into BWD but it morphed into reverse RS, where it got really HOT AND HEAVY. It felt great. I heard him say loving things and very sexual things to me. I felt it from his perspective. He’s not much of a talker when we are intimate but I heard his internal dialogue. After it was over, I told him that I would need to leave very soon. He held me closer and I swear I could feel him and said he didn’t want me to go. He said some of the script from earlier, some without my prompting and I had him repeat the part about he is only going to listen to his heart, that is his only responsibility and that he didn’t need to come up with a reason to contact me and he would just call me. As I left, I pictured him looking dejected over me leaving (which I always do), kissed him and said I would see him soon. As I was leaving, I pictured cutting the cord. It was amazing! As it was over, I felt a cool sensation/draft come over me even though I was under the covers. When I rolled over to go back to sleep, it almost felt like something touched my skin. When I woke up a few hours later, I felt so full of positive energy and this light but almost empty feeling.  

This is where it gets interesting…. as I was getting into my meditative state, a thought of a guy who I have absolutely no interest in but has told me that he wants to be my rebound popped into my head. I’d been feeling guilty about not responding to a text from him the other night and maybe leading him on even though I had told him clearly last week that it was never going to happen and I’d deleted his contact in my phone. But I had still felt bad about the way I treated him and then guilty about not responding to his text. So three hours later, I am at work and he stops by! He hasn’t stopped by my desk since he started hitting on me a few weeks ago after my breakup. I wasn’t happy to see him because I was doing my scripting and feeling really good about it. I didn’t acknowledge his text and just tried to hurry him along. But thinking back about it, the few times I have done BWD or reverse RS, I have gotten a text from him almost instantly. Last week when I had my super intense RS session, I got a text from him 10 minutes after I was done. He was definitely not in my thoughts!

Does this mean my vibration is rising again? I feel really confident about my new script to use during PW getting through to my guy. I was trying to avoid saying you will call me but in this context because I think I was starting to get disappointed but in this context it feels right. Is it okay to tell him to call me and that he doesn’t need a reason? Should I be doing more RS or at least adding in BWD a few days a week, even if I sometimes feel like he is resisting BWD because it seems like I’m getting through more?  I know that I am going to continue to do the cutting the cord technique because I need to. Is this empty but good feeling me starting to detach?  Any advice or thoughts are most welcome! Thanks!

1/27/2017 9:43 pm  #2

Re: Reverse RS experience and PW/detaching question

January wrote:

It was a mix of me saying what I wanted him to say and him telling me without prompting. I had him say several variations of basically “There are no obstacles, I only want to be with you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Is it too late? I miss you. I can’t sleep, can’t eat, can’t work. I think about you constantly. I only desire you. I only get turned on by you. I feel sick when I look at another woman.  I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I yearn to feel you in my arms and hear your voice, etc. But I also added this, which is what I think my guy is struggling with: “my heart only desires you and I only listen to my heart. I do not have any other responsibilities but to listen to my heart. I don’t need a reason to contact you, I am just going to contact you. 

I'm not an expert on PW, but I think you are trying to manifest too many different desires at once.

If you yourself are not confused by all of this information overload, your target definitely will be. 

I suggest that you meditate on two or three different things at a time, for example "I love you,

I miss you, I can't live without you."  Personally, I meditate for two or three days on a couple of

phrases that I want him to say and then I move on to different ones. 

If your goal is a life-long partnership with him, then don't visualize receiving texts and calls.  

Manifest his undying love, devotion and commitment to you.  Once he has fallen madly in

love with you, he is going to be chasing after you and so you don't need to manifest texts 

and phone calls because he will be all over it. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I get the distinct impression that you are in some major 

hurry to realize results, as opposed to patiently doing your meditations on a regular basis

to manifest your desires.  Chillax, do your meditations, learn by doing as you go along,

try some different methods.  Make sure you read ALL THREE of Lanie's book series -

PW, BWD and PP, do the things that she teaches us, and strive to become a more

patient manifester.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/27/2017 10:17 pm  #3

What Indigo said. Focus on just a few statements for a few days and then add new ones, don't worry about his actions. As soon as he is madly in love with you, he will come get you. Patience and persistence is key.

1/27/2017 11:41 pm  #4

Thanks guys. Yes, I have been struggling with impatience and I absolutely recognize the source of it. A loved one very close to me doesn't have that much time left and I'd always planned to stay with him (we are long distance) for a long time while I healed. I fully admit that I'm scared to not have his support while I grieve. Not in a codependent kind of way but from a support position. This is something I'm working on. You can't tell from my post but I'm actually doing much better with this today.  I think that the cutting the cord meditation really helped, so I will continue to work with that. I didn't realize I should be focusing on only a few phrases because in BWD, she gives a long list and in the MP3s, there seems to be more than a few. A lot of what I hear him say is in general conversation. I will try this since it seems simpler! I am really confident in my new script as it pertains specifically to him. I'll cut out the part about him calling. It wasn't just about getting him to call but also for him to know he can. This is something he struggles with so I thought him knowing I was receptive would help.

I appreciate the feedback!

1/28/2017 5:05 am  #5

Indigo when you say you just meditate on 2 or 3 different things, do you just then repeat those 2 or 3 things over in over in a session?

1/28/2017 6:21 am  #6

I think it's a matter of temperament whether to only meditate on 2-3 things at the time or change the things he says during meditation every time.
For sure it'll be a good idea till you get the hang on doing PW/BWD. If it feels good then meditate on the same things for a couple of days. 
It boils down to: it has to make YOU feel good and relaxed, so whatever 'form' is secondary. And of cause, just as important, KNOW that you're reaching him when doing the meditations.

1/28/2017 6:55 am  #7

Joshbemine wrote:

Indigo when you say you just meditate on 2 or 3 different things, do you just then repeat those 2 or 3 things over in over in a session?

I don't repeat those things, but I suppose you could.

TLC wrote:

I think it's a matter of temperament whether to only meditate on 2-3 things at the time or change the things he says during meditation every time.
For sure it'll be a good idea till you get the hang on doing PW/BWD. If it feels good then meditate on the same things for a couple of days. 
It boils down to: it has to make YOU feel good and relaxed, so whatever 'form' is secondary. And of cause, just as important, KNOW that you're reaching him when doing the meditations.

It's not about me, the meditator, it is about the target.  I could meditate on about twenty different
things that I desire in one session but I don't want to bombard my target.  I don't want the result to
be a confused target just because I want everything all at once.  You wouldn't tell your husband -
honey today I want you to mow the grass, wash the cars, straighten the garage, shampoo carpets,
grocery shop, make dinner for the family and later on this evening I want you to make crazy love
to me, after you clean the kitchen.  It's a bit overwhelming.

I prefer to ease my target into all the things I want, because I want a lot of things from him 

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

1/28/2017 10:57 am  #8

I don't agree with you, Indigo.
It IS about me!! All the things he is saying to me or doing to/for me are the things I 'need' him to do (when doing PW on him) so that I feel good/loved. I really don't think that I'm bombarding him with too much stuff when meditating. I don't think that he gets overwhelmed and confused when I make him do or say many things in one session. On the contrary, I think that he is happy to know what he can do or say to make me happy. The subconscious is far more capable of processing information that you think.

My guy doesn't get overwhelmed, anyway ;) 

(Hope you understand -English is not my native language)

Board footera