LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 7:40 pm  #1

WOW it's Working!! So happy

*Update* I think I'm close guys! So many synchronicities 2222,3333,4444,5555,1111 every day and 919! Something is about to happen

My ex broke up with me a few months ago after he realized that he didn't want to do the relationship thing anymore. Reason being that he had a horrendous breakup up a few years prior to meeting me. Long story short he has a huge wall up and told me that although he is trying his best to make me happy he feels he is damaged and that I deserved much better. He also told me that prior to us meeting He prayed to God for me...he prayed for god to bring him a woman with my exact traits both physical and emotional and that god sent me to him but for some reason he still felt scared to get his heart broken again.

I still feel in my heart that he is the one. After breaking up I decided that I would buy Lanies book and try it out. I read the book on Monday and that same night did the visualization. I was A tiny bit skeptical but I thought " what the hey I have nothing to lose"

The very next day I saw my ex at work but from a far . Mind you we work in a gigantic hospital, opposite shifts and in completely different departments.I would  rarely ever cross paths with him even when we were dating. I thought maybe it was a coincidence at first. He was far and his back was turned so I didn't bother to try and wave or anything like that so i went on my merry way. Then 30 seconds later I get a text from him saying " I just saw you looking good!" Now I was happy as hell reading that message and even happier at the fact that he texted me! I hadn't been hearing much from him before that due to the fact the he said he didn't want to lead me on so he kept his distance as did I. I knew that this was no coincidence! I replied to him as if I hadn't seen him and we had small talk but I cut the conversation short because I didn't want him to think I was desperate. Later that night when I got home from work ANOTHER text!  Twice in one day?! Even when were dating if we had a conversation  during the day we wouldn't have another again at night or vice versa unless it was a goodnight text and if we spoke on the phone it would always be me to call. Anyways so now I'm floored because he was texting non stop asking about my day and so on..but again I cut it short not wanting to push my luck. 20 minutes pass and he CALLS! I was like WHAAAAAT?!! I let it ring forever because I just couldn't believe he was actually calling... He NEVER EVER  calls!! So I answered and he starts talking and asking again about my day and he told me a little about his. he was trying so hard to prolong the conversation. I remember we talked about everything under the sun at this point and he kept talking  until there was nothing left to talk about.I remember him saying "...so is there anything else?" In my head I was like "boy we are talking in circles here lolol"
so we say goodnight and hang up. now I'm kinda scared at how fast The universe was showing signs. It had been less than 24 HOURS . Skip a couple days to Wednesday. I'm eating lunch by myself in my private office and guess who pops up!?MY EX!! He had come all the way to my department during his shift and sat with me for my entire supper  break. He was working late and lied to his boss about where he was going to come and sit with my while I ate. Again he told me that I was "looking good"... AH LIE!! I looked horrendous lol if I had known he was coming I would have at least wore makeup and put on proper wig that day   my weave was a HOT MESS! Lol crazy how all this happened is such a short time. I'm so excited for what's to come!! IT WORKS!! It's kind of scary. I feel amazing super positive and happy! I will update when there is more! Sorry for the long read.

Last edited by Samibaby21 (5/20/2017 10:31 pm)

1/28/2017 9:12 pm  #2

Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

Samibaby21 wrote:

My ex broke up with me a few months ago after he realized that he didn't want to do the relationship thing anymore. Reason being that he had a horrendous breakup up a few years prior to meeting me. Long story short he has a huge wall up and told me that although he is trying his best to make me happy he feels he is damaged and that I deserved much better. He also told me that prior to us meeting He prayed to God for me...he prayed for god to bring him a woman with my exact traits both physical and emotional and that god sent me to him but for some reason he still felt scared to get his heart broken again.

I still feel in my heart that he is the one. After breaking up I decided that I would buy Lanies book and try it out. I read the book on Monday and that same night did the visualization. I was A tiny bit skeptical but I thought " what the hey I have nothing to lose"

The very next day I saw my ex at work but from a far . Mind you we work in a gigantic hospital, opposite shifts and in completely different departments.I would rarely ever cross paths with him even when we were dating. I thought maybe it was a coincidence at first. He was far and his back was turned so I didn't bother to try and wave or anything like that so i went on my merry way. Then 30 seconds later I get a text from him saying " I just saw you looking good!" Now I was happy as hell reading that message and even happier at the fact that he texted me! I hadn't been hearing much from him before that due to the fact the he said he didn't want to lead me on so he kept his distance as did I. I knew that this was no coincidence! I replied to him as if I hadn't seen him and we had small talk but I cut the conversation short because I didn't want him to think I was desperate. Later that night when I got home from work ANOTHER text! Twice in one day?! Even when were dating if we had a conversation during the day we wouldn't have another again at night or vice versa unless it was a goodnight text and if we spoke on the phone it would always be me to call. Anyways so now I'm floored because he was texting non stop asking about my day and so on..but again I cut it short not wanting to push my luck. 20 minutes pass and he CALLS! I was like WHAAAAAT?!! I let it ring forever because I just couldn't believe he was actually calling... He NEVER EVER calls!! So I answered and he starts talking and asking again about my day and he told me a little about his. he was trying so hard to prolong the conversation. I remember we talked about everything under the sun at this point and he kept talking until there was nothing left to talk about.I remember him saying "...so is there anything else?" In my head I was like "boy we are talking in circles here lolol"
so we say goodnight and hang up. now I'm kinda scared at how fast The universe was showing signs. It had been less than 24 HOURS . Skip a couple days to Wednesday. I'm eating lunch by myself in my private office and guess who pops up!?MY EX!! He had come all the way to my department during his shift and sat with me for my entire supper break. He was working late and lied to his boss about where he was going to come and sit with my while I ate. Again he told me that I was "looking good"... AH LIE!! I looked horrendous lol if I had known he was coming I would have at least wore makeup and put on proper wig that day my weave was a HOT MESS! Lol crazy how all this happened is such a short time. I'm so excited for what's to come!! IT WORKS!! It's kind of scary. I feel amazing super positive and happy! I will update when there is more! Sorry for the long read.

This is a great story.  If there's any chance that you might run into him, make sure you keep your appearance
on point as much as you can.  I know it's not easy when you're working long shifts, but make sure you check
yourself periodically.  Since you have an office to yourself it shouldn't be that difficult.  And be sure to read
Lanie's Book 3 PP because in there she tells us things to do and NOT do to get and keep our man.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/28/2017 9:16 pm  #3

Noted! Thank you. I will be taking your advice

1/28/2017 10:21 pm  #4

This is amazing sweetie! Congratulations and thanks for sharing 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/29/2017 4:31 am  #5

amazing..Very very inspiring 

1/29/2017 2:02 pm  #6

Samibaby21 wrote:

The very next day I saw my ex at work but from a far . Mind you we work in a gigantic hospital, opposite shifts and in completely different departments.I would  rarely ever cross paths with him even when we were dating. I thought maybe it was a coincidence at first. He was far and his back was turned so I didn't bother to try and wave or anything like that so i went on my merry way. Then 30 seconds later I get a text from him saying " I just saw you looking good!" Now I was happy as hell reading that message and even happier at the fact that he texted me! I hadn't been hearing much from him before that due to the fact the he said he didn't want to lead me on so he kept his distance as did I. I knew that this was no coincidence! I replied to him as if I hadn't seen him and we had small talk but I cut the conversation short because I didn't want him to think I was desperate. Later that night when I got home from work ANOTHER text!  Twice in one day?! Even when were dating if we had a conversation  during the day we wouldn't have another again at night or vice versa unless it was a goodnight text and if we spoke on the phone it would always be me to call. Anyways so now I'm floored because he was texting non stop asking about my day and so on..but again I cut it short not wanting to push my luck. 20 minutes pass and he CALLS! I was like WHAAAAAT?!! I let it ring forever because I just couldn't believe he was actually calling... He NEVER EVER  calls!! So I answered and he starts talking and asking again about my day and he told me a little about his. he was trying so hard to prolong the conversation. I remember we talked about everything under the sun at this point and he kept talking  until there was nothing left to talk about.I remember him saying "...so is there anything else?" In my head I was like "boy we are talking in circles here lolol"
so we say goodnight and hang up. now I'm kinda scared at how fast The universe was showing signs. It had been less than 24 HOURS . Skip a couple days to Wednesday. I'm eating lunch by myself in my private office and guess who pops up!?MY EX!! He had come all the way to my department during his shift and sat with me for my entire supper  break. He was working late and lied to his boss about where he was going to come and sit with my while I ate. Again he told me that I was "looking good"... AH LIE!! I looked horrendous lol if I had known he was coming I would have at least wore makeup and put on proper wig that day   my weave was a HOT MESS! Lol crazy how all this happened is such a short time. I'm so excited for what's to come!! IT WORKS!! It's kind of scary. I feel amazing super positive and happy! I will update when there is more! Sorry for the long read.

Yay girly!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎊🎉🎊🎉

1/29/2017 2:53 pm  #7

You rock, Samibaby!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story!

1/30/2017 1:08 pm  #8

So inspired after reading your story! You go Lady!

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

1/31/2017 5:59 am  #9

This is so great, I hope mine starts to work this fast!!! Congrats! xx

1/31/2017 7:16 am  #10

Happy for you darling!!

Board footera