LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2017 1:55 pm  #1

Going through a breakup or having issues? READ THIS BOOK!!

If you are going through issues with your current man or have broken up with him this book will help you not make mistakes if you want him back.  Yes, you can also use my secret techniques in PW and BWD at the same time.  This isn't about a technique but it will help you get through the rough times and GET YOUR EX BACK.  ;-)

Breakup to Makeup:  Getting your "Ex" Back 

1/29/2017 2:08 pm  #2

Re: Going through a breakup or having issues? READ THIS BOOK!!

Pre-ordered, thanks Lanie! Can't wait for this

1/29/2017 2:44 pm  #3

Pre-ordered. Looking forward to reading your new book, Lanie!

1/29/2017 3:31 pm  #4

Congratulations on the new book!!!
I pre-ordered also. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/29/2017 4:52 pm  #5

Are the techniques in this book going to be very different and new compared to PW and BWD?

Can this work on someone who hasn't contacted me in months?

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

1/29/2017 5:06 pm  #6

Pre-ordered. 
Thank you Lanie! 
Excited to read it and work on the ex  

Feel It Real. 

1/29/2017 8:17 pm  #7

Awwww, thank you girls!  Y'all are awesome!  I hope you enjoy it.  

It is not about the secret technique because there is already a book about it!  LOL  However, it covers things like:  why no contact, what to do when he does contact you, how to empower yourself and stay strong, determining whether he is worth the trouble, what his actions say and suggestions for you that are helpful.  There are 10 chapters in all.  I think you'll like it!  :-)

After you get the book and read it please write your review and let me know.  You can choose from any of the $5.00 meditations and I will send you a link for free.  For my awesome forum members!  xoxoxoxoxo

1/29/2017 9:27 pm  #8

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Hi sisters!  I have been busy writing a new book entitled Breakup to Makeup:  Getting your "Ex" Back (click the link) and it will be available on amazon.com on February 4, 2017.  It is available right now for pre-order and you won't be charged for it until it is released and then it will automatically go to your Kindle.

I would love to get pre-orders to help with the amazon ranking and reviews to help with sales.  If you are interested in the book please pre-order and when it is released write a review.  In exchange for your help if you send me the order receipt and a link to your review I will send you a link to a free $5.00 meditation of your choice from my website.

I can't wait to hear what you think about my book!  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

I ordered it! Can't wait to see your wonderful advice😃

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (1/29/2017 9:48 pm)

1/29/2017 10:05 pm  #9

Lanie Stevens wrote:

It is not about the secret technique because there is already a book about it!  LOL  However, it covers things like:  why no contact, what to do when he does contact you, how to empower yourself and stay strong, determining whether he is worth the trouble, what his actions say and suggestions for you that are helpful.  There are 10 chapters in all.  I think you'll like it!  :-)

After you get the book and read it please write your review and let me know.  You can choose from any of the $5.00 meditations and I will send you a link for free.  For my awesome forum members!  xoxoxoxoxo

I was pondering these very questions in the shower earlier on. When I logged into my email after my shower, there was your message about your new book! I'm definitely pre-ordering it to add to my collection.

1/29/2017 11:45 pm  #10

SapphireKitty wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I was pondering these very questions in the shower earlier on. When I logged into my email after my shower, there was your message about your new book! I'm definitely pre-ordering it to add to my collection.

I love it that your thoughts were answered!  :-)  I love my forum sisters!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Board footera