LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2017 7:00 pm  #1

Experiences with mp3s?

Hi ladies,
I'm considering purchasing Lanie's PW and BWD mp3s...but I'm wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them?

1/29/2017 9:25 pm  #2

Re: Experiences with mp3s?

Hi Blue,
My review as follows:

PW - easy to follow, works great and i get results just like i was using the technique straight out of the book. I recommend you get the one with 3 min silence so you can put your own script in there.

BWD - despite rave reviews from other members, i dont feel anything at all during or after using this one, ive only used it about 3 times and am holding off listening to it for now. If i need to employ the technique i use it straight out of the book. It is shorter for me and that works well.

Others
Cord cutting - i think i reviewed this one for you on other thread, it works great!

manifest a soulmate - my recent purchase and current fave, i listen to this daily. Really empowers you and reinforces your faith that you can have any man you choose but you come away knowing those really high value ones want you. You'll get what im saying when you listen to it 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/30/2017 12:36 am  #3

Em, thank you so much I'll definitely try the PW meditation. Thank you for suggesting which one out of the two btw! Sometimes I just have trouble focusing with my visualisations so the MP3 may help me lots.

1/30/2017 3:14 pm  #4

Update: Bought the PW mp3 and tried it out. Love it  
Lanie's voice is so gorgeous too.

Board footera