LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 1:51 am  #11

Re: Married man

For the sake of arguments that may arise in this thread:

We all have different morals and beliefs, in the end we should just try to support each other in being better, positive, happier women. These techniques work without a doubt, but we can only encourage those around us to use it for good intent. It's all in their hands and what they believe is in line with their moral compass.

I've learned this lesson on Veronica's forum after basically going off on a girl who wanted to reconcile with her cheating ex. I was so angry after reading her post because my sister nearly committed suicide after the "love of her life" of 4 years cheated on her and broke up with her over the phone while he was drunk and with the other woman. It's honestly just so hard seeing people in situations that end up in extreme heartache, it will always be a sore spot for you. We know they can find better, but in the end we just don't understand unless we've been there.

I don't personally agree with what Snoopy wants to do, I don't believe in involving yourself in marriages or relationships that could possibly be wonderful. If he was separated, then yes - because he would be a single man and be able to do what he pleases. However, this is a man with a wife and maybe even children and could very well be looking at Snoopy as a side piece or he could actually be genuinely unhappy in his marriage, in the process of getting a way out and may have a real interest for her. There are plenty of other men who are single and not married, I understand that. But we don't know how she feels and what is in her heart, only she does.

I think we can all agree that karma does not spare anyone and she is always watching. There are consequences to everything in life because there are laws the universe has as well that once they are broken - you need to pay for it.

Snoopy, I think the best advice we can all give you is to do what you believe is right - not what you want, but what you personally believe is right in this particular situation. Maybe you should talk with the guy, see what his situation is or maybe just get to know him as a friend for right now. If you two haven't spoken face to face over a meal or coffee, then make that decision. For all you know this could be a huge crush and then when you speak to him, he may be an airhead lol OR he may be the sexiest man you've ever met. But for now, take this slow. As in, snail speed.

Last edited by Blue (1/31/2017 1:54 am)

1/31/2017 1:59 am  #12

Re: Married man

I totally agee with Blue. Well said

Board footera