LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2017 9:20 pm  #1

Keep the faith!

Ill make this brief, maybe more details  a bit later but...
- saw this man last year briefly, very strong attraction.
- he had to return to the city he lives
- I visited the city where he lives over Christmas (my family live there) but he didn't have time to see me
- I unfriended him on social media
- bought Lanies books and started last Tuesday (24th Jan)
- by this time I had really gotten over obsessing and had been sort of seeing someone else. I still knew the one I wanted though.
- did PW and the other one morning and night
- this morning i whispered to him " you will message me today"
this morning he sent a friend request and message apologising and saying he was moving back here. I had not heard from him in two months - except when I sent him a message asking to see him and he said he was too busy.

Sisters - this stuff is REAL and it WORKS - we just have to get out of our own way...by that I mean if we are obsessing and wondering and worrying we arent trusting our own power!
This guy is very stubborn. 
Anyway I hope this provides encouragement for others....

-

1/27/2017 10:37 pm  #2

Re: Keep the faith!

Blue Deer wrote:

Ill make this brief, maybe more details  a bit later but...
- saw this man last year briefly, very strong attraction.
- he had to return to the city he lives
- I visited the city where he lives over Christmas (my family live there) but he didn't have time to see me
- I unfriended him on social media
- bought Lanies books and started last Tuesday (24th Jan)
- by this time I had really gotten over obsessing and had been sort of seeing someone else. I still knew the one I wanted though.
- did PW and the other one morning and night
- this morning i whispered to him " you will message me today"
this morning he sent a friend request and message apologising and saying he was moving back here. I had not heard from him in two months - except when I sent him a message asking to see him and he said he was too busy.

Sisters - this stuff is REAL and it WORKS - we just have to get out of our own way...by that I mean if we are obsessing and wondering and worrying we arent trusting our own power!
This guy is very stubborn. 
Anyway I hope this provides encouragement for others....

-

Welcome

Glad that things are going your way and I hope you keep up posted on your progress.
And be sure to read Lanie's Book 3 - PP so that you make all the right moves in
conjunction with your meditations.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/27/2017 10:41 pm  #3

Love this! ❤ Thank you for posting. Yes, many women totally forget how much power we have with this technique and it's sad. It works 100% and sometimes it takes time to see the fruits of our labour.

1/28/2017 3:44 am  #4

Glad that things are going your way and I hope you keep up posted on your progress.
And be sure to read Lanie's Book 3 - PP so that you make all the right moves in
conjunction with your meditations.

Yes, I will. I have all the books - very entertaining reading!

1/28/2017 4:01 am  #5

Thank you for posting! Love these success stories. Well done, Blue Deer, for inspiring us all to keep up doing because it IS working.

1/28/2017 2:10 pm  #6

Thank you so much, very encouraging

1/31/2017 6:10 am  #7

I love this, I hope I see results soon! Thank you for sharing xx

1/31/2017 7:12 am  #8

This is lovely! Can not wait to post my success story

Board footera