LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2017 4:14 am  #1

Help needed -PW

Hi lovely ladies,

I really need your help with PW.
I'm going to make a better relationship with a co-worker. She has been bullying me and been plotting behind the scenes against me ever since she started working here -and she even tried to get me fired on 2 occasions.

I have big trouble connecting to her in a loving way when doing PW. In fact, I can only feel hatred toward her because the things she has done to me.
Any suggestions on how to turn my hate around?

1/11/2017 7:44 pm  #2

Re: Help needed -PW

TLC wrote:

Hi lovely ladies,

I'm going to make a better relationship with a co-worker. She has been bullying me and been plotting behind the scenes against me ever since she started working here -and she even tried to get me fired on 2 occasions.

I have big trouble connecting to her in a loving way when doing PW. In fact, I can only feel hatred toward her because the things she has done to me.

I read this when you first posted but was perplexed about what to do.

I think you might focus your meditations on a manager/supervisor at your job because if a co-worker is trying to
get you fired and messing with your livelihood, then you need to do much more than just focus on that co-worker.
Also, she sounds as if she is probably stirring up other mess in the workplace besides just bothering you and I
would make management aware that she is a problem.  Let her be the ​one to get fired, not you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/12/2017 2:27 am  #3

TLC wrote:

Hi lovely ladies,

Hi sweetie, if I can give you my two sense on this ok so if you're having these problems you would first need to see it in your minds eye the scenes you would like to see like for example if you feel like she's trying to get you fired you would flip it and pretend that she was the one with these problems and or there wasn't any problems and it's really great work environment for you! what I like to do is completely "Pretend" now this is a big part pretend that everything is how you want it at work like every detail from the way she acts with you to even getting a promotion at work it's called revision and when certain things that you wish weren't happening go back and make it so it's to your liking and the outcome makes you happy and then hold that feeling as long as you can I would do that as much as you can you don't have to go into a deep mediation for it just as it's happening pretend right then that's she's being super nice and maybe even coming and friendly chatting with you!

I'll tell you a quick story about my husband and his at the time one of his horrible bosses. It was probably three months ago maybe more his lady boss started completely being such a bitch to him he would walk into a room and say hi to her and she wouldn't even reply she would also try and get him in trouble and also would take credit for his great work he did! So one day I decided I was going to PW her ass and tell her things like for ex... he was her favorite employee and she has never ever had a better employee and that she was very sorry for treating him that way and so on and so on! I shit you not that night he came home and as he was eating he was like hey guess what you know my boss who pretends I'm not alive well guess what she came to my desk tonight grabbed a chair and started shooting the shit with him he was shocked as hell so when he told me that night I just smiled knowing I had something to do with that! Now ever since then she tells him how much she appreciates him and that she wouldn't know what she would do without him!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (1/12/2017 2:31 am)

1/12/2017 7:23 am  #4

Thank you, Indigo for taking your time to reply.

I read this when you first posted but was perplexed about what to do.

I think you might focus your meditations on a manager/supervisor at your job because if a co-worker is trying to
get you fired and messing with your livelihood, then you need to do much more than just focus on that co-worker.
Also, she sounds as if she is probably stirring up other mess in the workplace besides just bothering you and I
would make management aware that she is a problem.  Let her be the ​one to get fired, not you.

Yes, Indigo, I think you're absolutely right: that's the way to do it. Working on my boss, too, to reinforce our relationship. I cannot talk to my boss in IRL about her and the way she behaves towards us for different reasons, but I can during meditation

1/12/2017 7:31 am  #5

Hi hon, thank you for replying

Hi sweetie, if I can give you my two sense on this ok so if you're having these problems you would first need to see it in your minds eye the scenes you would like to see like for example if you feel like she's trying to get you fired you would flip it and pretend that she was the one with these problems and or there wasn't any problems and it's really great work environment for you! what I like to do is completely "Pretend" now this is a big part pretend that everything is how you want it at work like every detail from the way she acts with you to even getting a promotion at work it's called revision and when certain things that you wish weren't happening go back and make it so it's to your liking and the outcome makes you happy and then hold that feeling as long as you can I would do that as much as you can you don't have to go into a deep mediation for it just as it's happening pretend right then that's she's being super nice and maybe even coming and friendly chatting with you! 

Very good idea. I have been too focused on her that I didn't see any other options than doing PW on her.

I'll tell you a quick story about my husband and his at the time one of his horrible bosses. It was probably three months ago maybe more his lady boss started completely being such a bitch to him he would walk into a room and say hi to her and she wouldn't even reply she would also try and get him in trouble and also would take credit for his great work he did! So one day I decided I was going to PW her ass and tell her things like for ex... he was her favorite employee and she has never ever had a better employee and that she was very sorry for treating him that way and so on and so on! I shit you not that night he came home and as he was eating he was like hey guess what you know my boss who pretends I'm not alive well guess what she came to my desk tonight grabbed a chair and started shooting the shit with him he was shocked as hell so when he told me that night I just smiled knowing I had something to do with that! Now ever since then she tells him how much she appreciates him and that she wouldn't know what she would do without him!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love it!!! She sounds excatly like my co-worker. I need to address my boss and her the same way you addressed your husband's boss.
It worked so well for you, maybe you would like to have a go on my co-worker

1/28/2017 11:23 am  #6

I have found a way out of this dilemma. Maybe it can help someone else here in this forum with people they just can't send loving feelings to but still want to improve their relationship to.

When doing PW on her, I split her up in two. One her with all her actions and manipulating lies and and another her where I only see her Devine self. I have no trouble sending love to her Devine self 

1/31/2017 3:05 am  #7

TLC, how has this been going for you?

1/31/2017 9:22 am  #8

I only found out 2 days ago. Have done PW once on her. She has been sick so she hasn't been to work since, ha ha...I swear that I only send her love.
Right now I'm too busy so I only do PW on my soon-to-be.

I'll update for sure when I have done this consistently on her.
I'm actually getting so thrilled right now with the thought that she must change her behavior toward me when I start working on her, that I going to do it NOW! 

Last edited by TLC (1/31/2017 9:24 am)

Board footera