LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 6:46 pm  #1

'Target' in unhappy relationship ,thoughts?

Ive been using RS on my Target for 2 months now. I recently found out that he has a girlfriend but they've been having problems. She was there at his band's gig and was giving me death stares every time I spoke to him (a few times he started the conversation) then when she was standing with him, giving me a smug look and rubbing it in she's dating him. Everyone can see that he's very unhappy and I think its in his best interest that he leaves her.

I've been practicing a mix of PW and BWD and have noticed some changes compared to before I started, I've also been using as of last week the BWD meditation and Cutting The Cord, should I switch it up and start using PW meditation? I want him to know that if he was with me I wouldn't be as dissrepctful towards his fans and cause drama like she does. What do you think?

2/01/2017 6:53 pm  #2

Re: 'Target' in unhappy relationship ,thoughts?

Just mind your own business and keep doing the meditations...he will come around and realise she's no good for him and will come get you.

2/02/2017 12:36 am  #3

Hi sweetie, welcome to the forum.

Just to get some perspective: There is always two sides to a coin, maybe now you can only see one side which is your target's bitchy gf but you dont know for sure what he is like in the relationship or why he chooses to stay with her right now.

Having said that, worrying about his situation is something you will have to ignore whilst you are using the technique on him, because it can mess with your mindset.

Just focus on sending him love and visualizing the both of you together, ignore her entirely. Dont overcomplicate things.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/03/2017 3:52 am  #4

emmiline wrote:

Hi sweetie, welcome to the forum.

Just to get some perspective: There is always two sides to a coin, maybe now you can only see one side which is your target's bitchy gf but you dont know for sure what he is like in the relationship or why he chooses to stay with her right now.

Having said that, worrying about his situation is something you will have to ignore whilst you are using the technique on him, because it can mess with your mindset.

Just focus on sending him love and visualizing the both of you together, ignore her entirely. Dont overcomplicate things.

Thank you! Its been helping me feel more confident that I will manifest being with him. I did notice that he looked happier talking to me then when he was talking to her. I know it'll work out in the end. I just have to be paitent!!

Board footera