LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2017 8:12 pm  #1

Attracting a new man not an ex can it work? Examples?

I want to attract a rich good looking tall build funny smart loyal romantic loves me only man, not an ex can it work?
Can it attract a specific person how to raise my vibration and how to visualize properly 

2/03/2017 8:16 pm  #2

Re: Attracting a new man not an ex can it work? Examples?

Yes, just do the techniques.

2/04/2017 2:40 am  #3

truelove wrote:

I want to attract a rich good looking tall build funny smart loyal romantic loves me only man, not an ex can it work?
Can it attract a specific person how to raise my vibration and how to visualize properly 

Your vibration equals your energy, which can be positive or negative. You attract what you radiate. Your specificity
regarding your desired qualities sounds more like you are placing a personals ad, and not on working to manifest
someone who loves you into your life.  Don't worry so much about physical attributes and focus more on getting
true love and when the right man comes along, you will know it.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/04/2017 3:38 am  #4

truelove wrote:

Have you read the books?

Have you read any of this forum including the success stories?

Board footera