LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2017 3:59 am  #1

Dizzy during PW?

I was really struggling with deep anger yesterday for the first time and emailed Lanie. Bless her. She told me it was okay just to let him have it in my PW. I can't tell you how ready I was by the time I went to bed...and wouldn't you know it, I fell asleep after saying sleep three times. I just woke up and did my PW. I didn't set a timer because I knew I had things to get off my chest but I think it lasted about 20 minutes.  At first I had trouble feeling a connection because I couldn't clearly picture his eyes or the connection to us. It was almost like looking at a picture but I said the first part of things that were bothering me. I drifted a bit but I'm sure he heard.

Then I imagined him like she told me when I got to the stuff that was most upsetting me. And the image became crystal clear and I let him have it. About halfway through this, I became dizzy. Not a little bit but a room spinning around me feeling. Like vertigo.  I have never felt this before!! I powered through a few minutes more but it became so intense I thought I was going to throw up and it started messing with my concentration. I wrapped it up quickly with less emotion when he was apologizing and parroting back some things and the dizziness subsided as I released him.

Has anyone had this happen before? If this dizziness is something I want to experience, any tips on how to control it so I don't get physically sick f
rom it?

Last edited by January (2/03/2017 4:03 am)

2/03/2017 4:13 am  #2

Re: Dizzy during PW?

Lanie is the biggest sweetheart, she has helped so many people I don't think she realizes how much she means to many of us here - myself included.

I have never gotten sick, but I've gotten into a full-blown sobbing session after visualizing him telling me he loves me for the first time. 

I think the anger and everything you were feeling could have just overwhelmed you. Sometimes when we are so angry it sucks up so much energy that we get dizzy and sick - it happens to me as well, just never during a visualization. 

Try to take some deep breaths, take a relaxing hot shower or bath and maybe visualize him telling you he is sorry and such.

2/03/2017 4:15 am  #3

January wrote:

I was really struggling with deep anger yesterday for the first time and emailed Lanie. Bless her. She told me it was okay just to let him have it in my PW. I can't tell you how ready I was by the time I went to bed...and wouldn't you know it, I fell asleep after saying sleep three times. I just woke up and did my PW. I didn't set a timer because I knew I had things to get off my chest but I think it lasted about 20 minutes. At first I had trouble feeling a connection because I couldn't clearly picture his eyes or the connection to us. It was almost like looking at a picture but I said the first part of things that were bothering me. I drifted a bit but I'm sure he heard.

Then I imagined him like she told me when I got to the stuff that was most upsetting me. And the image became crystal clear and I let him have it. About halfway through this, I became dizzy. Not a little bit but a room spinning around me feeling. Like vertigo. I have never felt this before!! I powered through a few minutes more but it became so intense I thought I was going to throw up and it started messing with my concentration. I wrapped it up quickly with less emotion when he was apologizing and parroting back some things and the dizziness subsided as I released him.

Has anyone had this happen before? If this dizziness is something I want to experience, any tips on how to control it so I don't get physically sick f
rom it?

I've been dizzy and light headed but not from doing PW.  You may be overwhelming yourself and trying to do
too much at once.  You might want to take a break and re-group and come up with a meditation schedule so
that you aren't stressing/burning yourself out about it.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/04/2017 5:25 am  #4

I have gotten lightheaded and dizzy during PW, I ask Lanie, I think it was in the pussy whip tips anyway she said it can be the energy flowing more readily than usual. So I wouldn't worry about it but if it's making you sick I would stop and wait till it eases.

2/04/2017 10:17 am  #5

Could you imagine doing a workout with intense determination that you will give it your all, then going all out. Would you be surprised if you had a weak moment such as your knees buckling or feeling light headed.

You went into the meditation with your determination set to maximum fuelled by intense emotion. And effectively overwhelmed yourself.

2/04/2017 11:55 am  #6

Joshbemine wrote:

I have gotten lightheaded and dizzy during PW, I ask Lanie, I think it was in the pussy whip tips anyway she said it can be the energy flowing more readily than usual. So I wouldn't worry about it but if it's making you sick I would stop and wait till it eases.

I thought that I had read that somewhere but I couldn't recall where. Thanks!

2/04/2017 12:04 pm  #7

I think you all are right. I overwhelmed myself with my anger. I thought I'd try one more angry PW so I could clear it all out today.  I think I was scared of that feeling again because I backed away from my emotions quite a bit and some of the session was very jumpy after I felt a cramp in my third eye. It really ended up just being a talk with him, so I am not sure that it was as effective as I had hoped.  It left me feeling very empty so I think that I have cleared out most of my anger and won't need to do this again. I'm hopeful that when I try to get back to a regular PW tonight, I will be able to have the clear focus I had before I got so angry. Thanks all!

Board footera