LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2017 10:11 am  #11

Re: Just started ready PW

Oasiscalm wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

This wasn't really directed at you. It was more of a side convo.

Don't let it off you asking questions

Ok , because I'm trying to learn . I don't want to do this half ass and get no results . I'm in this to win this

That's great. Keep up the deliberation and you can only but win

Thank you 😀😀😀

2/04/2017 3:38 pm  #12

Oasiscalm wrote:

Could you re- write that in capital letters. I'm wondering why there is posts asking "redundant" questions.

If they want a little reassurance I can understand but you are completely right in your observation.

Perhaps we can have a separate thread that can be pinned, like a sticky, to serve as a reminder. There are members asking questions for which a thread has already been started, but instead taking the time to read it and post a reply they are starting new threads altogether.

Hi manifestingmama, welcome. Let us know once you've completed the book. It is worth reading in its entirety especially if you are new to learning about the subconcious mind.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/04/2017 4:47 pm  #13

emmiline wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Could you re- write that in capital letters. I'm wondering why there is posts asking "redundant" questions.

If they want a little reassurance I can understand but you are completely right in your observation.

Perhaps we can have a separate thread that can be pinned, like a sticky, to serve as a reminder. There are members asking questions for which a thread has already been started, but instead taking the time to read it and post a reply they are starting new threads altogether.

Hi manifestingmama, welcome. Let us know once you've completed the book. It is worth reading in its entirety especially if you are new to learning about the subconcious mind.

I sure will . I hope to really get into it tomorrow since I will have free time . Thank you

2/04/2017 7:19 pm  #14

emmiline wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

That is a good suggestion @em but :

There is a pinned thread all about general PW queries. There is a newbies q&a thread.
There is a subforum titled POST your questions here.

Another pinned thread is not really needed I don't think.

2/07/2017 6:08 am  #15

Oasiscalm wrote:

emmiline wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

That is a good suggestion @em but :

There is a pinned thread all about general PW queries. There is a newbies q&a thread.
There is a subforum titled POST your questions here.

Another pinned thread is not really needed I don't think.

Good morning... I just finished PW, I've been trying the techniques. I will be trying it often . I am hoping to see some results. Get feedback and learn a lot more . I feel I've learned so much but I feel like a sponge and I need to soak in more , learn more . I'm enjoying this process . Any tips or suggestions please chime right in . I'm very happy to be in this forum

2/07/2017 7:42 am  #16

Manifestingmama wrote:

Good morning... I just finished PW, I've been trying the techniques. I will be trying it often . I am hoping to see some results. Get feedback and learn a lot more . I feel I've learned so much but I feel like a sponge and I need to soak in more , learn more . I'm enjoying this process . Any tips or suggestions please chime right in . I'm very happy to be in this forum

My tip to you and anyone just getting started with PW/BWD is don't overwhelm yourself trying to
get information from multiple sources.  Learn one system and just do that for a couple of months.
You don't need to know fifteen different meditation methods in order to change your life.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/07/2017 7:53 am  #17

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

My tip to you and anyone just getting started with PW/BWD is don't overwhelm yourself trying to
get information from multiple sources.  Learn one system and just do that for a couple of months.
You don't need to know fifteen different meditation methods in order to change your life.  

Thank you ... What a reality check . I do find myself looking at other systems and how they work . You are so right .
For myself I need to focus on trying to perfect PW so I can do it correctly, not just with what I'm doing now  but in other avenues in my life .

2/07/2017 8:31 am  #18

Manifestingmama wrote:

Thank you ... What a reality check . I do find myself looking at other systems and how they work . You are so right .
For myself I need to focus on trying to perfect PW so I can do it correctly, not just with what I'm doing now but in other avenues in my life .

We all tend to research things to death these days, especially with all of the free PDFs and Kindles.  
After doing Lanie's PW for three months I think that it is a great meditation system - short and sweet.  
I have tweaked it just a bit to suit my preference and I'll probably use this for the rest of my life.  

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/07/2017 10:04 am  #19

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

For myself I need to focus on trying to perfect PW so I can do it correctly, not just with what I'm doing now but in other avenues in my life .

We all tend to research things to death these days, especially with all of the free PDFs and Kindles.  
After doing Lanie's PW for three months I think that it is a great meditation system - short and sweet.  
I have tweaked it just a bit to suit my preference and I'll probably use this for the rest of my life.  

I've followed Veronica and she's great as well but I think I want to stick with this for now . At least test it and see if it works for me and so I can apply it to the rest of my life situations.

Board footera