LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 11:13 am  #11

Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

Update... Things with him have gotten very silent. I haven't heard anything from him since... maybe I got my hopes up too fast.

1/31/2017 11:31 am  #12

2nd update so I gave into my insecurities and texted him I know I shouldn't of... I just asked if everything was good with him. And he told me everything was good yes and that he came yesterday to see me again on my supper break but no one was there. Now I kinda wish I hadn't called in sick yesterday

1/31/2017 11:41 am  #13

It sounds like you definitely got him chasing you keep your vibes up!

1/31/2017 6:48 pm  #14

this is inspiring

2/01/2017 12:17 pm  #15

Another update

My ex and I had a nice conversation last night nothing spectacular . Just small small talk. I once again cut the conversation short by telling him I had to head to bed because I was working in the morning (a lie). I feel like if I do this it will leave him wanting more and it feels good that the ball is in my court.

I also have been having signs that I believe to be from the universe.

Sign 1: I was on supper break and I went outside for a cigarette. In the smoking area outside for employees there are a few tall trees . The tree directly in front of me had a squirrel hole in it about 7 or 8 feet up and around the whole was a heart shape made of snow. It was not man made unless someone climbed up the tree and drew a heart made of snow while on their break. Very unlikely lol

Sign 2: I've been seeing 11:11 and 111 A lot in the past two days. I googled it and I read that it was a good sign

I wasn't looking for signs at all but they came to me in ways I couldn't really ignore. I'm so excited now!

2/02/2017 4:39 am  #16

This is really great! Keep up the good work xxx

2/06/2017 11:18 pm  #17

Hey guys another update
I couldn't contain my excitement I had to come in here right away and tell you guys I got home from work just now and saw that I had a missed call but I didn't check to see who is was. then I get a text from "my love " saying "hey I called you but no answer" the text came in at 11:11!! Thank you universe!! I'll answer him in about 20 minutes or so haha ;)

2/06/2017 11:24 pm  #18

Samibaby21 wrote:

Hey guys another update
I couldn't contain my excitement I had to come in here right away and tell you guys I got home from work just now and saw that I had a missed call but I didn't check to see who is was. then I get a text from "my love " saying "hey I called you but no answer" the text came in at 11:11!! Thank you universe!! I'll answer him in about 20 minutes or so haha ;)

Congrats!!! 😬 That's so nice

2/07/2017 10:18 am  #19

oh my gosh thats amazing. I seriously believe in those signs too it really works!!

2/07/2017 11:19 am  #20

Thank you all for your support!
It's crazy I just wish I had started this a long time ago. I texted him back and while we were texting he ended up calling again. He spoke for so long.

I woke up this Morning and had a missed call from another ex from 3 years ago :s  I don't know what that's about. I'll keep you updated as I go.

Sorry if I'm making too many posts I'm just very excited 😊

Board footera