LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2017 3:59 pm  #1

A LOVE SPELL that really works!

I've had great responses and reviews for my new book!  Thank you sisters!  Sounds like the love spell is working for everyone according to posts and emails!  Between my "secret technique" and the love spell men don't have a chance!  The book has other awesome things to help you find and keep love in your life.  I just happen to love the LOVE SPELL.  ;-)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W51ZMZG?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660

Big Hugs,
Lanie

2/09/2017 4:02 pm  #2

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Screamed & pre-ordered ASAP. 

2/09/2017 4:33 pm  #3

Are you releasing any new audio meditations or spells for getting an ex back? I practically have PW and BWD memorized by now listening to them alternatively for almost 10 months.. would love to throw something new in the mix!

I'm so getting this book too...

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/09/2017 4:41 pm  #4

Pre-ordered.....can't wait for this! Going to be the best Valentines present ever

2/09/2017 5:00 pm  #5

Pre-ordered! Thanks love, cant wait for the new meditations too  (shout)

Last edited by emmiline (2/10/2017 5:15 pm)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/09/2017 5:34 pm  #6

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The book is ready for pre-release purchase and will be delivered to you on Valentine's Day if you order it now! 

Of course, I would love to get immediate reviews so if you purchase it before it is released, write a review (after you read it) and send me the copy of the receipt and the review link, I will send you a FREE Meditation from my website (value $5.00).  If there isn't a meditation you would like now you can get one when I release many more in the next few weeks.  I try to take care of my sisters!

If you want to check out the description of the book here is the link:  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W51ZMZG?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660

Big Hugs,
Lanie

I'm seriously so happy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you beautiful!❤️

2/09/2017 7:37 pm  #7

AnnanWater wrote:

Are you releasing any new audio meditations or spells for getting an ex back? I practically have PW and BWD memorized by now listening to them alternatively for almost 10 months.. would love to throw something new in the mix!

I am releasing a meditation for spell casting on the same day.  It's only 10-12 minutes long.  You need to read the book first for the directions and spell schedule.   :-)

2/09/2017 8:02 pm  #8

Got it.  Thanks.  It's only going to have one spell?  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/09/2017 8:09 pm  #9

Lanie Stevens wrote:

AnnanWater wrote:

I am releasing a meditation for spell casting on the same day.  It's only 10-12 minutes long.  You need to read the book first for the directions and spell schedule.   :-)

Awesome thanks!

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/10/2017 3:41 am  #10

I know I posted already on this thread but oh well!😂 I just wanted to comment on Lanies new books! I am over of the moon about the new books! And this one that's being released on valentines MANIFESTING LOVE😍😍😍😍 so a couple days ago I clicked on the link and read the info on it thinking wow this is so awesome but today I went back I reread the description of the book it just made me truly realize that you're not just doing it for you! You're seriously care about us  enough to repeatedly give us the Tool's to empower us ladies "Sister hood" AKA  " Super Women " 😂 Sorry I kinda strayed! 😏 ok so I wanted you to know how fundamental these two books are!!!! She wrote a book detailing exactly what women need to get their man back and after! when I say detailed I mean detailed!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤️ Now this book which also is a gift from her heart! She has truly written another gem!💎❤️ You know why because just in the brief description it's going to be changing the dynamics of our lives and also the way to proceed in our lives not only for our men but living our dream lives😍  Every single new tool from her books makes me so damn excited because she's already changed my life tremendously for good!! So there's definitely no way in hell im going to stop now!i  I don't how to repay her for that!🤗❤️❤️ So ladies I'm seriously not here to float my boat!! I really try and help and support where I can!❤️❤️ Sorry back to the book ok so like I said I reread it and the new empowerment tools are going to be phenomenal!  I can tell in the way she describes them for us! We should all soak this in!!  Remember Ladies we are not just any normal ol lady we have SUPER POWERS so let's use them!❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😂😂😂😂😘😘😘

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (2/10/2017 11:28 am)

Board footera