LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2017 10:49 am  #1

Losing hope and don't know what to do

Well I've been doing my PW and BWD every night and day hoping my ex will come back. But it's like I can feel him moving on and I try not to focus on him and it but it hurts so bad. I feel like I'm also making things worst because I'm very paranoid because I know he's talking to other girls and he's deleting our pictures off of social media and it's like now the breakup is all too real and it's making me sad and upset messing with my vibrations. Any suggestions ladies on how to stay focus while trying to manifest an ex back? Have I ruined this relationship by arguing with him because he is moving on? I'm really trying to focus on me but it's really hard when I'm losing the person I really love and I don't know what to do

2/10/2017 1:21 pm  #2

Re: Losing hope and don't know what to do

Concentrate on yourself and your insecurities.

Work out why you act and feel the way you do and focus on getting your self love & self worth increased.

2/10/2017 1:55 pm  #3

Moneee wrote:

Well I've been doing my PW and BWD every night and day hoping my ex will come back. But it's like I can feel him moving on and I try not to focus on him and it but it hurts so bad. I feel like I'm also making things worst because I'm very paranoid because I know he's talking to other girls and he's deleting our pictures off of social media and it's like now the breakup is all too real and it's making me sad and upset messing with my vibrations. Any suggestions ladies on how to stay focus while trying to manifest an ex back? Have I ruined this relationship by arguing with him because he is moving on? I'm really trying to focus on me but it's really hard when I'm losing the person I really love and I don't know what to do

Have you read all of Lanie's books?  If not, please do so immediately.  I don't know if you've ruined your
relationship but it doesn't help to argue or to try to force yourself upon a man.  The purpose of doing PW
is to attract him to you.  Remember, it's the law of attraction.  Don't concern yourself about what he is
doing online, don't look at that.  Don't sit around moping, crying, worrying and saying negative things.  
Do not chase him, act paranoid, desperate, possessive, clingy or any of that.  All of that is not going
to attract him back.  Do the meditations, read the books, and do what Lanie says.  Keep yourself
busy with other interests, get yourself together and stay positive.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/10/2017 2:23 pm  #4

Indigo wrote:

Moneee wrote:

Have you read all of Lanie's books?  If not, please do so immediately.  I don't know if you've ruined your
relationship but it doesn't help to argue or to try to force yourself upon a man.  The purpose of doing PW
is to attract him to you.  Remember, it's the law of attraction.  Don't concern yourself about what he is
doing online, don't look at that.  Don't sit around moping, crying, worrying and saying negative things.  
Do not chase him, act paranoid, desperate, possessive, clingy or any of that.  All of that is not going
to attract him back.  Do the meditations, read the books, and do what Lanie says.  Keep yourself
busy with other interests, get yourself together and stay positive.

You're right. I have read Lanie's books but I'm so hard headed when it comes to the no contact and letting go aspect of it. But reading responses is helping me push myself into doing all those thing because worrying about what's gonna happen is draining me. I really appreciate your response! 

2/10/2017 2:25 pm  #5

Oasiscalm wrote:

Concentrate on yourself and your insecurities.

Work out why you act and feel the way you do and focus on getting your self love & self worth increased.

;

You're so right! Thank you so much!

Board footera