LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2017 11:19 am  #1

Remember - The stars we see in the sky are from the past

Not sure where to post this but I read a great analogy in a book called Mind power by John Kehoe.

It explained how when we look at the sky that we are looking at the past as some of those stars may no longer exist. We still may see its light even though it no longer exists and so to remember that there will always be a certain time lag during which you are still stuck with your old reality even though you are developing your new one.

A perfect example of a real life situation backed by science where what we think is our current reality isn't actually real!!

Last edited by marilyng (2/10/2017 11:56 am)

2/10/2017 11:27 am  #2

Re: Remember - The stars we see in the sky are from the past

Very interesting, thank you! Β It does make you think.

2/12/2017 2:20 pm  #3

Thank you for sharing, Marilyng. It's just like that...reality is old news as are the stars we see.

2/12/2017 3:36 pm  #4

marilyng wrote:

Not sure where to post this but I read a great analogy in a book called Mind power by John Kehoe.

It explained how when we look at the sky that we are looking at the past as some of those stars may no longer exist. We still may see its light even though it no longer exists and so to remember that there will always be a certain time lag during which you are still stuck with your old reality even though you are developing your new one.

A perfect example of a real life situation backed by science where what we think is our current reality isn't actually real!!

Β 
This is one of the books I'm reading right now!πŸ˜€ I love it when I get to back everything up with science somehow it makes me feel better!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank you for the post sweetie it's cool!πŸ’ž

Board footera