LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2017 1:40 am  #1

Initial success with my guy and so much more

Long story short.. I discovered PW in January and immediately purchased the PW and BWD books and guided meditations. I got instant results the first two times doing PW.. My guy had become distant and withdrawn from me since December. He even stopped talking to me while we used to text each other every day. After doing PW for the first time within 5 mins he messaged me out of the blue after two weeks. And after the second time he texted me within 10 mins to ask me out.. Since then communication has never stopped and he was frequently asking me out. And I can feel that the technique REALLY WORKS and it is SO REAL. I can't thank Lanie enough for letting us know our power to control our destiny and relationship.

I have been doing the meditations every morning after I wake up and every night before I sleep since Jan and I have not skipped a day. I do CTC sometimes when I feel the need to get detached.

Although things are turning brighter, I still have some down times. Eg my guy has not proposed to me to be exclusive with me although we have been fwb for almost two years. And he will be distant again sometimes and will act normal sometimes. I am confused as to his behaviour and I must admit this has somehow hurt my confidence..

Last edited by Bethanyloveslife (2/13/2017 10:24 am)

2/13/2017 8:50 am  #2

Re: Initial success with my guy and so much more

Notice that he HAS changed since you started. Consider it as a bumpy phase before things settle down. Keep doing PW and BWD, you can do it, honey

2/13/2017 9:40 am  #3

Its great that you two are communicating. Like TLC said just keep doing the techniques and things will get even better between you two Happy for you

2/15/2017 8:02 am  #4

This is so great, keep up the good work and it will all work out! That is amazing how fast it has worked for you when doing the meditations! xx

2/16/2017 12:38 pm  #5

Can someone tell me what CTC and BWD is?

2/16/2017 1:18 pm  #6

thaqueenliz wrote:

Can someone tell me what CTC and BWD is?

Never mind, I finally wrapped my head around the acronyms haha

Board footera