LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2017 10:36 pm  #41

Re: Visualization Sharing Thread.

^ you see, I've tried to understand that explanation time and again and it has always failed me. It makes absolute zero sense.

If I expect my man to adore, love and cherish me and I expect and believe it with all my heart yet he treats me indifferent - that has nothing to do with my beliefs at all. Because I believed him to cherish me, not treat me indifferent - so that "theory" is BS. Expectation is the root of all heartache. People are still people and it doesn't matter how much you "imagine" someone different - you can imagine them a certain way over and over and it just won't happen.

Last edited by Blue (2/13/2017 10:36 pm)

2/13/2017 11:59 pm  #42

Blue wrote:

^ you see, I've tried to understand that explanation time and again and it has always failed me. It makes absolute zero sense.

If I expect my man to adore, love and cherish me and I expect and believe it with all my heart yet he treats me indifferent - that has nothing to do with my beliefs at all. Because I believed him to cherish me, not treat me indifferent - so that "theory" is BS. Expectation is the root of all heartache. People are still people and it doesn't matter how much you "imagine" someone different - you can imagine them a certain way over and over and it just won't happen.

I'm sorry you don't understand it! It actually rings pretty true to most sweetie! I know for a fact in my own life the moment I changed my thinking about my life and the people in it my life then changed for the better! I also have many friends on this forum and off who started to live by this and things changed drastically for them so I know it's definitely not just me making shit up!

2/14/2017 1:42 am  #43

January wrote:

Blue wrote:

I wonder if it would be cruel to tell my man in my PW session tonight, "You will dream about me every night and miss me all the time." 🤔 Haven't tried it, maybe I should give it a shot.

Have any of you ladies visualised him and talking about dreams and such?

I did when I first started but there were so many other messages I was giving him that I am not sure if it got lost.  I am so much clearer in my PW now. I will definitely try it. My current script for the past week is him saying this: "I only love you January. Whenever I think of or hear ___, I think of you. I am miserable without you. Being with her only makes me miss you more. I can only get hard for you. Please forgive me. I will do anything to make it up to you."  Last night I added, " I feel sick from missing you so much".   I saw him holding his stomach and his erection going down with a big cloud full of my messages above him when I left him.  To be honest, I may be getting a little too much pleasure with him telling me he can't get hard for anyone but me and that he feels sick from missing me so much  but right now it feels so good. 

ROFLMAO January!! I'm stealing this 

2/14/2017 7:37 am  #44

Hi Emmline,

Can you give some examples of how you know your man receives it?  Does he repeat things back to you, or do or say what you imagine?  Fabulous.

Good point there Mcleanie77!

2/14/2017 5:27 pm  #45

Hi Kukasai,

i think the strongest example i can give you is from when i used BWD on him a lot (between the two techniques, I mostly focus on PW now). He would admit his fantasies to me and and they would be where i saw it in my visualization taking place. I mostly used to visualize us in the office boardroom, so this place was familiar to the both of us.

Since then he has told me he is drawn to me, there is no one like me, asked me if i want to have kids with him, he tells me he loves me too.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/14/2017 5:37 pm  #46

Em, do you have your success story posted? ❤

2/14/2017 6:59 pm  #47

Hi love, i will post my success story when i have the relationship. Either with the current target or someone new. I am actively manifesting with a soulmate list now, and will be performing the love spell as soon as i get my red candles 

Thanks for your support xox

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/15/2017 1:07 pm  #48

Wow Em!  He says he wants to have kids with you, he must want the relationship with you.  Do you not want him now?  I am so thrilled it worked!  It gives us all hope.

Thanks

2/15/2017 3:07 pm  #49

Hi kukasai, i do..
But it took me a while to realise that, his actiones are not aligned to his words right now.
So i need to keep my options open right? 

2/15/2017 3:50 pm  #50

Are we suppose to visualise our surroundings as well? I have a hard time just seeing him in my PW/BWD.
You all seem to talk about where things take place. I'm I doing it wrong? Should I be visualising the place as well?

Board footera