LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2017 2:54 pm  #1

It's slowly happening.

So, these past two days I've been feeling very positive and up about all of this (I've always felt positive about it, but these past two days have been like pure happiness, if you know what I mean), and yesterday night when I was sleeping I woke up at 3:30 am, feeling that he was hugging me and missing me. I felt happy but, to be honest, a bit shocked, because it has never happened anything like that!
Anyways, today I've done a very powerful PW, where he has ended up almost crying and we've hugged, and I moved on afterwards. So, hours later, I was watching a movie, and I saw him login into Skype! The thing is that he told me that he NEVER logs in there, and so far, every time he's logged in, it has been to send me a message, and although he hasn't, I just know he's getting closer. It works, girls, we just have to be patient, stop worrying and we also have to take care of ourselves, we have to do things in order to feel happy, and when we do all of that, things start working 

2/12/2017 5:09 pm  #2

Re: It's slowly happening.

That's great! Congrats on your progress so far😄

✨💛✨

2/14/2017 9:45 am  #3

Thank you very much Golden! 
And, as an update, today I've received a message from him apologising for disappearing!

2/14/2017 9:50 am  #4

That's great! I'm so happy for you, TW

2/14/2017 9:57 am  #5

Thank you so much  TLC! 
I appreciate your support and the warmth of this forum <3

Board footera