LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 4:24 pm  #1

We went from enemies to best friends...now what?

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum but not to LoA. My boyfriend and I broke up over 2 years ago and I would love to have a happy romantic relationship with him again. When we broke up he was very upset and hurt and told me he never wanted to speak to me again. Since discovering LoA, I have turned things around completely and we have become best friends. We talk everyday, sometimes all day. We make each other laugh and give each other advice. We have love, trust and respect for each other. We even sleep over at each others houses and go out to dinner together just like best friends do. I want to take things to the next level. I want to become his girlfriend. I am so close it's crazy! How can I just make that extra push happen?

I want to drive him crazy with desire for me so he makes the first move. I've done RS and PW and it gets him to say some of the phrases I want him to say but it never goes very far. I want that passion that we used to have when we first started dating. I want us to fall in love all over again. Can anyone help?

2/14/2017 4:28 pm  #2

Re: We went from enemies to best friends...now what?

Just keep doing it and have faith, it'll fall into place eventually. Rushing things could backfire, good things take time so just wait. If by "sleeping over" you mean sleeping together as well - I recommend you go back and read Lanie's 3rd book Pu$$y Power as well as her new one on how to get your ex back. Listen carefully to her advice in those books.

2/14/2017 4:32 pm  #3

Blue wrote:

Just keep doing it and have faith, it'll fall into place eventually. Rushing things could backfire, good things take time so just wait. If by "sleeping over" you mean sleeping together as well - I recommend you go back and read Lanie's 3rd book Pu$$y Power as well as her new one on how to get your ex back. Listen carefully to her advice in those books.

Thank you Blue. I realize I am trying to rush because I feel like we have been close for a long time with no change and I'm annoyed lol To clarify, by "sleeping over" I mean JUST SLEEPING. He hasn't touched me since before the break up. We are genuine friends. 

Also I am rereading PW and hoping if i do it for longer, it will work better. 

Last edited by trustme (2/14/2017 4:33 pm)

2/14/2017 5:05 pm  #4

trustme wrote:

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum but not to LoA. My boyfriend and I broke up over 2 years ago and I would love to have a happy romantic relationship with him again. When we broke up he was very upset and hurt and told me he never wanted to speak to me again. Since discovering LoA, I have turned things around completely and we have become best friends. We talk everyday, sometimes all day. We make each other laugh and give each other advice. We have love, trust and respect for each other. We even sleep over at each others houses and go out to dinner together just like best friends do. I want to take things to the next level. I want to become his girlfriend. I am so close it's crazy! How can I just make that extra push happen?

I want to drive him crazy with desire for me so he makes the first move. I've done RS and PW and it gets him to say some of the phrases I want him to say but it never goes very far. I want that passion that we used to have when we first started dating. I want us to fall in love all over again. Can anyone help?

You need the BWD book and perhaps the MP3.  I don't use the MP3 with that,
just the method out of the book.  And get PP, it's free today.  Lanie tells you
the things you need to do and not do in order to get and keep your man.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/14/2017 5:40 pm  #5

If you've already got the friendship aspect of things covered, I'd say BWD is the way to go too. 

2/14/2017 5:45 pm  #6

trustme wrote:

Thank you Blue. I realize I am trying to rush because I feel like we have been close for a long time with no change and I'm annoyed lol To clarify, by "sleeping over" I mean JUST SLEEPING. He hasn't touched me since before the break up. We are genuine friends. 

Also I am rereading PW and hoping if i do it for longer, it will work better. 

Good things take time just remember that. Would you rather it take longer and you two be in a good place or rush it and risk things not working out again?

It's good that you are friends and he has that respect for you, every relationship needs that. It also shows that he is a decent man and isn't using you.

It doesn't technically matter how long you do PW/BWD - you should focus more on the feelings and energy you put in it. A strong, short session with intense feelings is better than a "meh" long session with weak feelings. You know what I mean?

2/14/2017 6:01 pm  #7

Yeah thanks guys. I know I wouldn't want him right now the way he is. I want both of us to be better and happier first. 
And I didn't mean longer sessions. I guess I just gave up on PW after about a month cause I only saw a couple tiny manifestations, nothing huge. So I'm going to try and not give up this time. Cause it did work, just nothing groundbreaking.

Board footera