LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 10:14 pm  #11

Re: scripping doesn't work ....?

Issykitten wrote:

Nothing is going on that's just it..  nothing has happened at all..

I got that part but do you have a story???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/14/2017 10:18 pm  #12

we dated for almost 2 years then  he left me for someone else he had "seen" right before Halloween. we haven't talked since dec when I said happy birthday to him

2/14/2017 10:22 pm  #13

Issykitten wrote:

we dated for almost 2 years then  he left me for someone else he had "seen" right before Halloween. we haven't talked since dec when I said happy birthday to him  

So you've been doing PW consistently since Nov/Dec and nothing
has happened?  And the scripting also is not working, but Blue says
you aren't scripting the way you're supposed to.  Did you follow the
instructions for scripting?  How often are you PW and scripting?

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/14/2017 10:51 pm  #14

Agree with Blue here.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/14/2017 11:03 pm  #15

I thought my target would write me today too. He wrote me on Valentine's Day last year saying he missed me. The day is almost over and nothing...oh well. But despite that...I keep going. It was a hard day for the both of us Issy..I saw many many couples out tonight walking from my gym to my bus. Most of them were dressed up too. I wish that could be him and I. I wish he wold have said something. Thank god it's only once a year. 

You can't rely on a specific date or time for these things and I swear they will happen when you think it's over or least expect it.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/14/2017 11:06 pm  #16

I sincerely hope you ladies didn't spend today hoping and wishing for a "Happy Valentines Day" from your POI. I hope you went out, treated yourself and made yourself your own valentine.

2/14/2017 11:12 pm  #17

Blue wrote:

I sincerely hope you ladies didn't spend today hoping and wishing for a "Happy Valentines Day" from your POI. I hope you went out, treated yourself and made yourself your own valentine.

Sadly, I did . I couldn't help it. I went to work, went to the gym for 2 hours, and came home. Started reading Manifesting Love too..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/14/2017 11:29 pm  #18

Scripting does work. But i also know its more that just writting it. Also feeling it. I wrote some stuff down and i read it all over whenever i feel high in vibrations or need a pick up. I have read tons of success stories of people seeing what they wrote come to life. It takes time and faith.

2/14/2017 11:50 pm  #19

I did not mope today - no time.  We had a nice dinner out yesterday.
This morning I took delivery of a king size bed I ordered on Amazon
a couple of weeks ago so I've been busy with that all day, moving
my bedroom around, shampooing rugs getting ready to assemble
the thing after I make a quick dinner.  I gave my dear husband a
small box of chocolates (which he can't eat as he's diabetic) with
a little sticky note and he was so happy.  Back in the day when
I was single I spent many V-Days alone for whatever reason, but
I don't recall ever spending the day moping around being miserable
because I wasn't in a relationship.  Take my advice and enjoy your
Me-Time while you can.

And yes, writing down your goals and anything else you want to
materialize/manifest ABSOLUTELY WORKS!!!

And this honking king size bed is the best V-Day present ever!!!

2/14/2017 11:59 pm  #20

King size bed sounds nice

Board footera