LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 10:59 am  #1

Newbie saying hi:) and sharing some manifestations!

Dearest Sisters,

I'm new here and just recently got to know and practice Lanie's techniques. I've been reading the forum and find it so empowering and inspiring that I thought I must share my story with you

Me and him...instant connection, soulmates (I never believed in soulmates before), we are like the same person in two different bodies! This comes with challenges- our bad sides are very similar, two very strong personalities, it causes a lot of clashes. Since we met we knew we had a connection like with no one else before, it's surreal, the love, the passion, the sex...I've never experienced anything like it!
3 months down the  line, the fights became unbearable. My ex husband had an affair which left me with trust issues and insecurities. His ex had bad anxiety problems with which he could not cope. We've pretty much thrown this baggage at each other. We fell apart, he left. I was heartbroken. I thought I met the one!

Few weeks...I've been crying, begging, convincing... he's built a wall around him and I was not allowed in. I turned to Merlot...cried some more.

Then I came across Lanie'a books! I've got 3 and 3 of the guided meditations. What an eye opener, what a game changer!

This week he asked me if I could look after his dog for a couple of day as he's going away with work. We both have the same breed dogs so I happily agreed. He dropped the dog off at mine yesterday morning. Was cold as ice, antagonistic, tried to pick a fight with me. I didn't give in. That same day I started the technique. I did all 3 visualisations twice and some of my own that I've been doing already. I've also been listening to sublimal audios. They actually make me feel better

He was supposed to pick the dog up from mine at 4. He knows where to find the spare key. I told him I won't be back by then and that it's ok for him to take his dog and leave. I practiced the technique at work a few times for a few minutes (in the toilet ha ha). I came back home at 4.30. Found him in my bed!

I was cool. At that time after doing the technique I was full of positive energy! We spoked briefly and I asked if he just wanted to chill a little as he must be tired from travelling or if he'd like to walk the dog with me. He tried his passive aggressive trick on me, saying sternly that he hasn't got any clothes at my place, how can I ask him to walk the dog. I kept calm, told him warmly to just rest and I will go for a walk. I asked him if he'd want anything from the shop. Again he reverted to his way of provoking a response from me saying "we can have dinner but I won't be staying"... no problem I said. And went for my dog walk

During my walk I did some PW and BWD, I visualised him walking with me, holding my hand, his arms around me, talking... I felt great, it felt real.

I came back to find him still in my bed. This time undressed! I went about my evening. Cooked dinner, watched a movie, had a glass of wine, talked to some friends. He was sleeping or pretending to be sleeping. Then he shouted out from the bedroom "so are you not talking to me anymore" ? I turned down the volume on the TV and went to see him. I asked if he'd like dinner now or if he'd rather sleep. He was still acting grumpy. I told him to rest as he must be tired and to just let me know when he's ready. Then I left him to it. I cooked and ate dinner. I had a bath. I visualised some more. I went to bed and lied down next to him.

He made another attempt to fight asking about dinner and that he thought it was ready, why didn't I wake him up etc. I got out of bed saying that there's no problem, dinner is ready and it will take 2 minutes to heat up. I served his meal and went back to bed.

When he came back to bed he thanked me for dinner and we talked for a bit. The vibe was calm, positive, good he opened up a little for the first time in ages!! He held my hand!!! Just like I visualised it! He pulled me into his arms and we talked some more!!! This is guy who is very closed off so it is massive! I was smiling to myself and praising the effectiveness of Lanie's techniques, I felt a little like a witch with great powers unknown to him There is a lot of sexual chemistry between us so we did fool around a little but..I pulled away and told him we can't have sex because I want to feel good tomorrow. We did have sex once since our break up and it left me devastated after. He respected that.  This morning I woke up cuddling him

He went home, kissed me before he left and said maybe we'd get together to walk the dogs this weekend. I went to work. I really wanted to message him but decided to make him message me instead and did some PW again i got a message within 30 minutes !!!

It was a rather general exchange and could certainly be deeper but it was warm. He thanked me for dinner, I told him it was nice to spend quality time together and he agreed that it was great to relax and enjoy the positive vibe i guess because of all that sexual tension I hoped for more so I'm feeling a little lower than yesterday. I'm looking forward to going back home tonight and doing the 3 meditations again and getting my balance and power back to a high level!

I must say the manifestations and their speed is amazing, the only challenge is to keep my head up and in the game and not get disheartened easily, especially as I'm a beginner. He's coming back to me I know it, I believe in it, we are meant for each other. Just the fact that he opened up and warmed up towards me even a little so quickly is mind blowing!

Thanks Lanie and Sisters for giving me the strength and power to create my happily ever after future with him

2/17/2017 2:54 pm  #2

Re: Newbie saying hi:) and sharing some manifestations!

This is AMAZING ah I love your positivity. You did so so well. The same way you stayed positive despite his grumpiness, stay positive despite his temporary silence. You know you've got this!

2/17/2017 3:31 pm  #3

Awesome story! I love it.

2/18/2017 10:38 pm  #4

Thanks girlies I wanted to share this as I know how the stories of successful manifestations can make us feel
better therefore increase our vibrations

Today I woke up feeling very very low... I wanted to do some PW but just knew I didn't have the right mindset for it. I felt sorry for myself and upset about the shift in my energy for a bit, then I accepted it and told myself "ok, I will take it easy today, I will do what I can to stay positive". I spent my morning listening to subliminal audios, re-reading Lanie's books, purchased the new one too, scripting, writing positive affirmations etc.Turns out the drastic drop of mood was due to time of the month๐Ÿ™ˆ hormones do things to me๐Ÿ™„

It took me until lunchtime to feel well enough to do some visualtions so I did CTC and PW. I also tried the electric manifestion for the first time and other than the bigger picture I strongly visualiser a text message from him.

Afterwards I felt pretty good and excited for a walk with my dog. We drove to the countryside as countryside walks always make feel good ๐Ÿ˜Š whilst driving I very strongly visualised a text from him. I actually visualized the moment when I park the car, pull out my phone from my pocket and see his name and message. I was really *in it*! I felt he excitement of getting the message, the happiness that he's thinking about me, the satisfaction that my manifestation worked. To be honest I was so deep in that moment that I had to snap myself out of it as I was still driving!

Guess what? I parked the car and there it is, a message from him! A little text about the weather, but exactly as I visualized it!

I believe the *feeling* is the key to get what we want. It's just not always easy to reach that precise feeling or that level of a feeling.

Board footera