LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 6:56 am  #21

Re: When you get bad news, do you do PW more?

January wrote:

I know I am all over the place today so please be patient. I decided to do the Your Ex Moved On MP3. It was really necessary and probably way overdue. I am not giving up on manifesting my guy back because I believe we are meant to be together but this helped after today. Before today, I hadn't let myself realized how much his new relationship was affecting me because I was focused on our relationship and what it would be like. I was just focusing on keeping the positive energy up and trying not to be desperate but at the same time, make it work asap. This helped me prune the tree and get rid of my feelings about their relationship.  I feel like I got some closure that was missing. I want no part of my old ex other than the basis of our feelings and connection, if that makes sense?   I have a sense of emptiness that's not a bad thing.  I am going to work with Cutting the Cord more and when I am up to it, I'll do PW. I had finished Veronica's 25 day challenge and felt incredible by the end and today just sucked. She told me that I can visualize when I want to but to take it slow and avoid the thoughts of things I don't want. She said that sometimes things go up and down with manifesting and sometimes we see the opposite before we see progress. Basically, she said that sometimes a contrary thing will happen in order to solidify the thing we want the most. So I am really trying to just let it go. Baby steps. Every time I think I have, I take a few steps back but I know I will get there. And I still have faith that I am manifesting my guy back.

Interestingly enough, a guy who I have no interest in and have made it clear to him (I've posted about him before) texted me right after I finished my meditation. This is at least the 5th time it has happened after a MP3 or PW/BWD session.

January; could you elaborate more on the part about a contrary thing happening in order to solidify the thing we want? Was that Veronica? This just happened to me and I'm trying to deal with it in a positive manner; so this jumped out at me in your post. 

Thanks

2/18/2017 10:09 pm  #22

January; could you elaborate more on the part about a contrary thing happening in order to solidify the thing we want? Was that Veronica? This just happened to me and I'm trying to deal with it in a positive manner; so this jumped out at me in your post. 

Thanks

It was Veronica who told me that. She didn't explain it and I still struggle to see it as a positive! LOL. In my situation, I'm trying to look at it as this is something that my guy needs to experience/figure out to realize how much he loves me and something I need to accept how to be okay with. I waffle on the accepting part, so if you have tips, please share! 😆

2/19/2017 12:38 am  #23

Should I buy the meditations for the PW technique to work? I can buy the book but I cant afford to buy the meditations. By the way, I am an Indian. Will the PW technique work here?

Last edited by lavanya34 (2/19/2017 12:39 am)

2/19/2017 12:48 am  #24

lavanya34 wrote:

Should I buy the meditations for the PW technique to work? I can buy the book but I cant afford to buy the meditations. By the way, I am an Indian. Will the PW technique work here?

Yes the technique works with anyone, anywhere. You don't need the meditations - just read the book and follow what it says.

2/19/2017 1:51 am  #25

Thank you Blue

Board footera