LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 4:18 am  #1

Another success 💞

We honestly have a ridiculous amount a power! Please girls continue to do Lanie's techniques!💝I just wanted to tell you ladies a few things that I've manifested yesterday. My husband was having a crappy week at work a lot of things went south for him he was so upset. I could feel it his energy was very low so what I did two days ago I did two PW sessions really quick on his two bosses at night when I knew they're asleep. I also imagined him coming home telling me "what a great day he had and that he was so happy"! So what had been going on he was having problems with that one ladie boss again I think because i had done it just a few times and she has a pretty strong personality! Anyway he had done a wonderful job at work training the management team which she's on so she seems to get a little jealous of how smart he is and just the fact he's training his own bosses 🙄 so anyways yesterday he comes home and tells me that he had his review from the guy boss that I did a session on he couldn't believe how amazing it went his boss praised him and gave him all 4s and 5s and 5s were the highest rating he was elated his guy boss  also offer a training class that costs 12,000 just for that certain training he was like that's amazing he said thank you which will give him a raise and now he's taking those training classes starting next week. After the review his guy boss called him back after he walked out he was then surprised with his whole team giving him a cake and a card which they all signed it telling him "how wonderful of an employee he is and that they couldn't have succeeded as well as they did without him" they were clapping and just praising him and one of the bosses told him she was going to steal him from the department he is in and the ladie boss that has been giving him abit of trouble told her that she couldn't have my husband because he was her favorite employee and that he couldn't leave they need him! She then wanted to reward him and take him and his family out to breakfast this weekend and also buy him lunch and coffee that day! He was just amazed with how she acted! It was seriously a big deal for her to act like this she was acting like she really appreciated him which he deserves he works so hard for them and it was awesome they acknowledged it! Yesterday he was also offered a job making a huge amount a year which is a significant raise but it's with a different company which is made him feel good even though he's not taking it! So anyway I told him a couple weeks ago that if he just visualize his ladie boss being nice she would change so yesterday when he got home he tells me " I don't know what you did to them but today was crazy he had the best day at work in a couple week's" I just laughed and told him " I just visualized them acknowledging him for his work" and he looks at me saying " I was kidding but you really did I was kidding" and then I told him again " that he could do the same if he just did what I said" he just looked at me like in shock! Last night he also repeated something I've been saying in PW a few times which he has never said has said to me what he had repeated! I'm still amazed sometimes how wonderful things have been and how much I've been manifesting like crazy but I know for a fact it is due to Lanie and the wonderful techniques she taught us and again I'm so thankful!!! ❤️ Also I've been teaching my young son about LOA and he has been manifesting like crazy as well! He is amazed how fast it works and now he believes he can have anything he desires which makes me so happy! Anyway I just wanted to share because I want you girls to keep going you can have everything you desire just believe in yourselves! 💞

2/19/2017 4:45 am  #2

Re: Another success 💞

Aw! So happy for your hubby!  Thank you for sharing with us your recent successes!

2/19/2017 4:56 am  #3

Blue wrote:

Aw! So happy for your hubby!  Thank you for sharing with us your recent successes!

Thanks sweetheart💞

2/19/2017 5:08 am  #4

Congratulation. Thank you in take the time in share your sucess.

I have one question. When you visualise your vision it's very clear? My Visualisation it's always very black.

2/19/2017 5:22 am  #5

Linda wrote:

I have one question. When you visualise your vision it's very clear? My Visualisation it's always very black.

At first mine were exactly like that but I just kept practicing I even remember a few times pulling out a picture and just trying to focus on his eyes! Just keep doing it my dear and it's going to get clearer as you go! Also my visualization is not 💯 clear I just focus on one thing at a time!I sometimes I can see more but sometimes I can't but I just feel the emotions and touch is important even if you can't see it just make it up what it would feel like touching his hand or others things😂😂

2/19/2017 5:58 am  #6

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Linda wrote:

At first mine were exactly like that but I just kept practicing I even remember a few times pulling out a picture and just trying to focus on his eyes! Just keep doing it my dear and it's going to get clearer as you go! Also my visualization is not 💯 clear I just focus on one thing at a time!I sometimes I can see more but sometimes I can't but I just feel the emotions and touch is important even if you can't see it just make it up what it would feel like touching his hand or others things😂😂

You do the magic touch Visualisation?

2/19/2017 6:01 am  #7

Linda wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Linda wrote:

You do the magic touch Visualisation?

Just Lanie's PW and BURN  but I do a little more touching! I also read lots of Neville so I get a lot of information from him as well

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (2/19/2017 6:03 am)

2/19/2017 6:13 am  #8

Congratulations on improving your husband's work environment.  You are such
an inspiration!!!  I'm really curious to know what all your young son is going to
manifest for himself so please keep us posted on that!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/19/2017 10:30 am  #9

WOW can you please manifest for me? LOL 
I am going to have to keep practicing as I do anyway so I can start having and writing my successes. What a great way to add a smile to my day at the hospital. I have CTC, BURN and anti aging MP3's plus the books and sometimes when I wake up in the night to go to the bathroom I will do PW on him. I think I am rambling here because I am on break but I am so happy for your husband and your son. I would love to hear what your son has manifested. Thank you for posting

2/19/2017 1:51 pm  #10

Indigo wrote:

Congratulations on improving your husband's work environment.  You are such
an inspiration!!!  I'm really curious to know what all your young son is going to
manifest for himself so please keep us posted on that!

Thanks sweetie! I will let you know about my sons successes so far he's manifested a super rare toy he came to me one night and asked if I could help him manifest it I told him he needed to do it and I'll help! I told him are you feeling it real are you touching it are you feeling it's yours and he tells me "I do that Everytime I want something momma!"  Anyway's two days later he was with his grandpa and his grandpa hands my son the toy just out of the blue he didn't even know my son wanted it! It was just something he wanted two days before! He's manifested grades and also what his teacher would say to him and the brat manifested one day him not going to school which he told me later that day he started laughing! I was soooo exhausted for some reason that morning I didn't want to get up! That was unusual for me! The lil bratty!😂 One thing he told me was that he always feels it he says he just knows what he desires is his already and he sometimes does it at night before going to bed! 💞

Board footera