LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2017 8:48 pm  #91

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Just finished my first 3 love spell sessions as of yesterday and just saw results today from my man!!! 😘Thank you Lanie for this gem.

Keep going soul 😘

2/20/2017 9:09 pm  #92

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Just finished my first 3 love spell sessions as of yesterday and just saw results today from my man!!! 😘Thank you Lanie for this gem.

Yay!  You're welcome!  I'm glad everyone is getting such good results!  :-)

2/21/2017 5:51 am  #93

I have done the spell twice now, no physical results so far, but both times a few hours later I could really feel his presence.
And having the schedule helps me to let go! I trust more that the universe is working on my behalf, even, or maybe especially  (wink) when I get out of the way  (embarrassed)

2/21/2017 7:44 am  #94

What time are you girls doing the spells?
In the middle of the night?

2/21/2017 9:14 am  #95

Linda wrote:

What time are you girls doing the spells?
In the middle of the night?

I do it right at bedtime.  Mainly because my housemates are quiet and I am not interrupted at that time of the night.

2/21/2017 8:24 pm  #96

soulful_queen3 wrote:

This is exciting !!  Could you share a little bit of details of your success ?  I find success stories so inspiring !  =]

2/22/2017 1:04 am  #97

Don't overlook EFT in Lanie's book
I know the love spell is so exciting to all of us - but EFT has helped me so much and I recommend you all try it!

2/22/2017 5:24 am  #98

Blue wrote:

Don't overlook EFT in Lanie's book
I know the love spell is so exciting to all of us - but EFT has helped me so much and I recommend you all try it!

completely agree! I have only just started EFT and I know it is going to really help me clear all of my blockages so I can allow my manifestations to happen, I'm so excited to do more sessions and see the difference it has in my life.

2/22/2017 5:59 am  #99

Update on my results with the love spell:
My man seems to have retreated and is acting cold now. No biggie at all to me though because it's just further proof that it's working

Don't doubt the techniques ladies. They work.
Just be patient and trust. If you don't see results or your man backs away like mine did - don't let it disrupt your vibration. Just keep going.

2/22/2017 8:00 am  #100

Blue wrote:

Update on my results with the love spell:
My man seems to have retreated and is acting cold now. No biggie at all to me though because it's just further proof that it's working

Don't doubt the techniques ladies. They work.
Just be patient and trust. If you don't see results or your man backs away like mine did - don't let it disrupt your vibration. Just keep going.

Not that me and my man talk that much but I think this is what he may be doing also! He ignored my last message from the weekend and nothing since.  It got to me big time at the beginning of the week and i'm trying to keep reassuring myself it's working, I have to be honest and admit I struggle with that part sometimes but i'm picking myself up again and getting my vibration back up.

Board footera