LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 5:25 pm  #11

Re: How To Download MP3 Meditations

Manifestingmama wrote:

amazingQUI wrote:

I found and downloaded the pussy whip audio book a while back and put it on my phone on the Documents 5 app-the app got deleted and I no longer have the audio book and I Loved listening to the audiobook version!

Can someone please direct me where to find this gem again?? 
Please and thank you! :-)

I'd love to download this too . If you ever find it please let me know . Thank you

This forum does not offer free links to Lanie's books. If you would like the download, you can purchase it on her website for a low price. Lanie is offering life-changing advice, so the least you can do is support her by purchasing it. Its the same as if you worked 40hrs, you would expect to be paid for you for the work you performed.

2/21/2017 6:08 pm  #12

lovelychica25 wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

amazingQUI wrote:

I found and downloaded the pussy whip audio book a while back and put it on my phone on the Documents 5 app-the app got deleted and I no longer have the audio book and I Loved listening to the audiobook version!

Can someone please direct me where to find this gem again?? 
Please and thank you! :-)

I'd love to download this too . If you ever find it please let me know . Thank you

This forum does not offer free links to Lanie's books. If you would like the download, you can purchase it on her website for a low price. Lanie is offering life-changing advice, so the least you can do is support her by purchasing it. Its the same as if you worked 40hrs, you would expect to be paid for you for the work you performed.

Not trying to be ignorant, but never once did  I say anything about getting something for free . I have bought and paid for all of Lanies books , so for the fact that you jump on my post assuming I'm asking for a hand out is crazy .
Furthermore you jump on my post telling me about working 40 hours . I work 65 hours a week plus I've retired with 25 plus years . If you don't know the fact please don't respond as my question was simply where I could download the book . Anything besides that was unnecessary.
Furthermore I know what Lanie offeres so I don't need you telling me that . If you cannot answer the question I asked please stay off my post .
Another poster said something and you said nothing to them .

Last edited by Manifestingmama (2/21/2017 6:18 pm)

2/21/2017 7:44 pm  #13

Manifestingmama wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Not trying to be ignorant, but never once did  I say anything about getting something for free . I have bought and paid for all of Lanies books , so for the fact that you jump on my post assuming I'm asking for a hand out is crazy .
Furthermore you jump on my post telling me about working 40 hours . I work 65 hours a week plus I've retired with 25 plus years . If you don't know the fact please don't respond as my question was simply where I could download the book . Anything besides that was unnecessary.
Furthermore I know what Lanie offeres so I don't need you telling me that . If you cannot answer the question I asked please stay off my post .

Im sorry if I misinterpreted your post, but by asking where you can download Lanie's product, it is easy to jump to that conclusion seeing as all of her products are available on her website, which I referred you to(answering your original question) If you have a problem accessing her downloads, you can contact her directly.
As for your employment history, congratulations on a successful career. I never inferred that you do not work, I was just stating, that just like you and everyone else in the world, Lanie expects to be compensated for her work.
As for my response, I just responded to the most recent post which was yours.
This a public thread, and we are all able to respond however we choose.

2/21/2017 8:00 pm  #14

lovelychica25 wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

Im sorry if I misinterpreted your post, but by asking where you can download Lanie's product, it is easy to jump to that conclusion seeing as all of her products are available on her website, which I referred you to(answering your original question) If you have a problem accessing her downloads, you can contact her directly.
As for your employment history, congratulations on a successful career. I never inferred that you do not work, I was just stating, that just like you and everyone else in the world, Lanie expects to be compensated for her work.
As for my response, I just responded to the most recent post which was yours.
This a public thread, and we are all able to respond however we choose.

You can answer anyway you choose . But don't go assuming about me unless you are clear on what I am  are asking . Someone else also stated they had the downloads and we're looking for them , but you go jump on my post because you assume I'm looking to download free .
That being said , my question was where can I get the download, not where can a get a free download..smh

Last edited by Manifestingmama (2/21/2017 8:02 pm)

2/21/2017 8:02 pm  #15

I said you can get her download on her website

2/21/2017 8:10 pm  #16

lovelychica25 wrote:

That's all that needed to be said in the beginning... All the other stuff way extra and very unnecessary.

2/23/2017 10:37 am  #17

Manifestingmama wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

That's all that needed to be said in the beginning... All the other stuff way extra and very unnecessary.

I agree. The jumping down your throat was uncalled for.

2/23/2017 3:16 pm  #18

Avaelle wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

Thank you ... I totally agree .

2/23/2017 4:08 pm  #19

Manifestingmama wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

You're welcome. I hope this didn't ruin your experience.

2/23/2017 5:09 pm  #20

Avaelle wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

You're welcome. I hope this didn't ruin your experience.

No , it didn't . I just didn't expect to be jumped on for asking a question. I think I may be more careful about asking next time . Thank you for asking

Board footera