LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2017 8:55 am  #21

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Blue wrote:

Wasi, email Lanie and I'm sure she can help you.

Emailed but somehow i couldn't able to convince her

Last edited by Wasi (2/16/2017 8:55 am)

2/18/2017 3:46 pm  #22

Wasi wrote:

Blue wrote:

Wasi, email Lanie and I'm sure she can help you.

Emailed but somehow i couldn't able to convince her

Finally I got MP3 audios someway.Going to start today hoping for the best

2/21/2017 11:32 am  #23

I know if I post what I'm feeling I'm pretty sure I'll be advised to let go and do the technique when I've forgiven and have happy feelings.  Unfortunately it hurts like a son of a bitch! He posted an instagram story and he was with someone in bed. I cried all night. We're not together but we're not apart either. We've been intimate and we've stayed in contact. He travels a lot for work and we were going to see each other in march which is when he'll be around here. I try to use the technique on him and at first I felt immediate connection.   But now I'm either too emotional or he's just not interested. 
I commented on his story saying it was good that he wasn't alone and I said good night sweet dreams.  He immediately responded saying hi how are you? He totally disregarded the fact that I'd seen that. I don't know what to think.  I'm either  in love or extremely infatuated,  but the fact still remains that it hurts like hell. I want him to want me and only me.
Please help! I need comfort and some advice :'(

Never Miss a Chance to Dance

2/22/2017 6:41 pm  #24

I'm desperate!! I don't know how to reach him

Last edited by nenalatina (2/22/2017 6:44 pm)

2/22/2017 6:54 pm  #25

nenalatina wrote:

I know if I post what I'm feeling I'm pretty sure I'll be advised to let go and do the technique when I've forgiven and have happy feelings. Unfortunately it hurts like a son of a bitch! He posted an instagram story and he was with someone in bed. I cried all night. We're not together but we're not apart either. We've been intimate and we've stayed in contact. He travels a lot for work and we were going to see each other in march which is when he'll be around here. I try to use the technique on him and at first I felt immediate connection. But now I'm either too emotional or he's just not interested.
I commented on his story saying it was good that he wasn't alone and I said good night sweet dreams. He immediately responded saying hi how are you? He totally disregarded the fact that I'd seen that. I don't know what to think. I'm either in love or extremely infatuated, but the fact still remains that it hurts like hell. I want him to want me and only me.
Please help! I need comfort and some advice :'(

I'm desperate!! I don't know how to reach him

I'm not going to advise you to do the technique because you are not in the correct frame
of mind for that right now.  It doesn't work with desperation, anxiety, helplessness, etc.  
He posted a pix of him in bed with another woman and you are going to be with him in
March???  

Here's my advice - Read ALL of Lanie's For Women Only books, and if you decide you
still want to pursue him, then you can start doing the PW meditations.  In the meanwhile,
there are some other meditations that Lanie has to empower yourself.  

They are available on her website.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/22/2017 7:32 pm  #26

I know I'm a fool.  I'll read the books. I just feel so hopeless.  I do wish I didn't feel this for him.  He wasn't even good in bed. But i think I'm more infatuated with his persona than the real him. I just don't know why it hurts so  much
Thank you!

2/22/2017 7:56 pm  #27

nenalatina wrote:

I know I'm a fool. I'll read the books. I just feel so hopeless. I do wish I didn't feel this for him. He wasn't even good in bed. But i think I'm more infatuated with his persona than the real him. I just don't know why it hurts so much
Thank you!

You're not a fool, it's just life.  They say you can't help who you love, but you can.
Been there, done that!  Try to find a Lanie meditation that you can relate to and
start there for yourself.  The books are easy to read and they don't get boring.
I have all of Lanie's books on my iPhone, and I re-read parts of them just about
daily.  She has something for everyone to learn.  You can get past this and 
regain control of the situation.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

3/07/2017 10:15 am  #28

Does not doing CTC after or with PW make your energy go...plop?
I swear my disposition had been gradually going down for the span of 2 hrs since I finished a 15 min session without music...and tapped into Alpha
I had forgotten to do CTC lol

I swear I feel like this has happened before

Last edited by princessgirl87 (3/07/2017 10:17 am)

3/10/2017 1:30 am  #29

Blue wrote:

I'm just afraid my PW will drive him so crazy it'll push him away lmao 😂

That's not possible to get opposite of what u desire sweetie !  So u won't be doing too much of it !! Nor will u scare him away but if u think it will scare him away then it will scare him away !  What u think is possible is what u will see in ur reality so don't think ur doing too much or that it will scare him away !! Think the more u do it the more attached he gets and the deeper the bond becomes and u will get that in ur reality !  Hope this helps 😊 All the best

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/11/2017 4:18 pm  #30

What if you feel your situation is impossible? Today is one of those days for me. Me and POI are still in contact but we can't get past hurts. I do PW,BURN,CTC and I feel great but thenthen i call him and he is angry.  I feel like I reach him with techniques but at times like today my faith wavers. Ito posed the question to him if he wanted me out of his life  and not call him any longer he answer was when he wanted to talk he would call me. Now I feel like shit and I can't bring myself to do any techniques. Today isn't a good day for me

Board footera