LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2017 4:21 pm  #1

Faster EFT

Now that Lanie has introduced EFT to her repertoire of techniques; I felt I should share this here.
I have known about EFT for several years; but I had let it fall by the wayside in my life until Lanie brought it back to my attention..thank you Lanie!! The Universe is working through you well I like this style to use when I'm driving or in a hurry - when something I want to tap on comes up and I don't want to forget about working on it. 
ANYway; this guy Robert Smith has come up with a shortened version of EFT; called Faster EFT. He has a huge following and many videos on YouTube. He even has an app; so if this works for you do download it to your phone for quick reference. This may not work well for everyone; but I thought I'd share in case it appeals to you.
I'll post several videos to give you an intro to his style of EFT. If you like it; there's a ton more on YouTube. 

FIrst video shows how to tap:

This video explains WHY he developed this method/why he taps this way:

This video tells you how to phrase statements when you tap:

One more about how to tap this way..it may be a little clearer. 

Last edited by lildreamer (2/23/2017 4:29 pm)

2/23/2017 4:36 pm  #2

Re: Faster EFT

Thank you so much lildreamer!!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/24/2017 4:21 am  #3

emmiline wrote:

Thank you so much lildreamer!!

Hi Thank you very much. 

Has someone bought Lanies latest book? What does it mention..Any idea? 

2/24/2017 6:34 am  #4

lildreamer wrote:

Now that Lanie has introduced EFT to her repertoire of techniques; I felt I should share this here.
I have known about EFT for several years; but I had let it fall by the wayside in my life until Lanie brought it back to my attention..thank you Lanie!! The Universe is working through you well I like this style to use when I'm driving or in a hurry - when something I want to tap on comes up and I don't want to forget about working on it. 
ANYway; this guy Robert Smith has come up with a shortened version of EFT; called Faster EFT. He has a huge following and many videos on YouTube. He even has an app; so if this works for you do download it to your phone for quick reference. This may not work well for everyone; but I thought I'd share in case it appeals to you.
I'll post several videos to give you an intro to his style of EFT. If you like it; there's a ton more on YouTube. 

FIrst video shows how to tap:

This video explains WHY he developed this method/why he taps this way:

This video tells you how to phrase statements when you tap:

One more about how to tap this way..it may be a little clearer. 

Thank you very.. Very helpful 

3/11/2017 1:17 am  #5

Thank you for posting this💞

Board footera