LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2017 3:38 pm  #1

Can't let go of guilt

Few months ago I started doing RS and LOA to attract ex who is in a relationship. First results are here, but I just can't let go of that guilt because his relationship is falling appart in front of my eyes as a result of my RS, and he seems stressed. So thoughts like manipulation, doing something wrong is crossing my mind.

What do you think?

2/23/2017 3:41 pm  #2

Re: Can't let go of guilt

Hey.  I'm sorry to hear that.  I think you should listen to your body. 

2/23/2017 3:42 pm  #3

Try EFT tapping...There is an abundance of resources on the internet in regards to tapping for guilt that should help you

Congrats on getting results

2/23/2017 3:49 pm  #4

lovelychica25 wrote:

Try EFT tapping...There is an abundance of resources on the internet in regards to tapping for guilt that should help you

Thank you

I wanna know it is morally okey..I love him and want him happy

Last edited by Missy (2/23/2017 3:51 pm)

2/23/2017 3:53 pm  #5

Missy wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

Thank you

I wanna know it is morally okey..

Nobody on here needs to tell you wether it's morally right or wrong that is your decision to make.

You set you own moral setpoint for yourself. If you think it not morally right then don't do it.

2/23/2017 3:53 pm  #6

Missy wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

Thank you

I wanna know it is morally okey..I love him and want him happy

You're the only one who can decide what is morally correct for you. If you feel like it's not right, don't do it.

2/23/2017 4:02 pm  #7

I know people manifest someone taken in a happy relationship unknowingly..I can't on the other hand be accused for imagineing and feeling love

2/23/2017 4:36 pm  #8

Missy wrote:

I know people manifest someone taken in a happy relationship unknowingly..I can't on the other hand be accused for imagineing and feeling love

Tapping can help you let go of the guilt from what you've already done in influencing the relationship, and then from there you can let him go and let things happen as they may.

2/23/2017 4:46 pm  #9

lovelychica25 wrote:

Missy wrote:

Tapping can help you let go of the guilt from what you've already done in influencing the relationship, and then from there you can let him go and let things happen as they may.

I will try it, tnx

I want to be with him, for a loong time..I never gave up
After all, I met and loved him before her, but I wasn't in right vibration so we couldn't be together, now are things obviously different.

Since  I started it, I have seen so many synchronicities and subtile encouragements,signs..

Last edited by Missy (2/23/2017 5:25 pm)

2/23/2017 5:55 pm  #10

Missy wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

Missy wrote:

I will try it, tnx

I want to be with him, for a loong time..I never gave up
After all, I met and loved him before her, but I wasn't in right vibration so we couldn't be together, now are things obviously different.

Since  I started it, I have seen so many synchronicities and subtile encouragements,signs..

If he's going through a hard time for whatever reason, always send him love & positive thoughts. See him overcoming everything in a peaceful and non-confrontational way. And focus on the good because if you focus on him hurting and your guilt, by way of LOA you must attract those feelings back to you two. Work on feeling good. Enjoy the fact that you are seeing results from your efforts 😊

Board footera