LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2017 12:56 am  #1

Funny sign

hello everyone

Updating you all with some funny signs from my ex which I dont think are a coincidence.

So we have been no contact for 10 weeks now. Not a peep from him.

Ive been doing PW regularly and these last 2 weeks I started the love spell from Lanies new book.

Today I uploaded a new photo to my Skype and social media and he has been online all day,  hes normally never online on a Sunday. Then he posted that Nicole Kidman at the Oscars tonight is "the most beautiful woman in the world" its funny because 1. Thats the phrase I did on him tonight 1 hour before he posted that and 2. Im also a redhead / Pale skin and in my new photo look similar to her. Somehow Its not a coincidence at all.

I just have not heard anythhing from him to me directly, only what he tells me in PW sessions

Feel It Real. 

2/27/2017 1:10 am  #2

Re: Funny sign

Amazing update SJ!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/27/2017 1:39 am  #3

Keep going at it "Nicole" because you are the most beautiful woman in the world

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/27/2017 6:12 am  #4

Message is getting through 👏🏻👏🏻.

2/27/2017 5:49 pm  #5

Its totally getting through with the new spell  

Feel It Real. 

Board footera