LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2017 11:10 am  #11

Re: Blocking/deleting etc doesn't make sense to me

I read this and just started laughing. Not because it's funny, I know where your heart is but because I FEEL you. What really made me say...uh. okkk-is when people started asking why their POI is having nightmares now? Or sleeping terribly? It seems like some people have great results and others don't. Tbh. I think it has to do with WHY the break up occured. No one wants to say that though.I just like checking in for the stories now

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

I understand "oh they're trying to resist. But can't they just resist without doing that? And if they felt they wanted you, why would they resist? Why wouldn't they be like "I like this person now", then boom. Why resist?

Also I've been doing pw (not a lot of bwd) on my girl for a year now and she's still on my Facebook friends list but obviously resisting... so what's the big deal?

It just doesn't seem logical to me. And why is my case so weird? Her staying on my friends list but still resisting even after a year?

It's beginning to sound a lot to me like they're just blocking. Nothing more, nothing less. Can someone shed some light on this for me please? Why is my case so off then? Thank you

3/02/2017 11:15 am  #12

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

You're pretty rude. Might I ask why? Just because you're unsatisfied with yourself doesn't give you the right to take it out on others. I've seen the way you reply to others as well, and it's really very rude. You really need to work on how you talk to others. You're very rude.

Edited this post because of this stupid "wait ten minutes between posts" mess

Lmao. YOU are the one who's rude. Get off the forum dude.

3/02/2017 11:43 am  #13

Hi mrstkg, I just had to reply to you because I couldn't help but notice your comment about how seeing people asking why their POI are having nightmares etc. made you say "uh okkk". I am assuming you are talking about the thread I started where I mentioned I started PW again on my guy and that night he slept terribly and had nightmares when he usually does not. Now, please don't take this as an attack, but all I would like to say is that any question someone has on this forum is valid and is not stupid, silly or irrelevant. Everyone is going through their own journey and some people have burning questions they'd like to ask. I don't take this personally, as I believe my post was valid, but I am speaking for others who might be in the same situation and end up feeling bad thinking they had a stupid question. Anyway, I hope you can understand where I am coming from!

mrstkg wrote:

I read this and just started laughing. Not because it's funny, I know where your heart is but because I FEEL you. What really made me say...uh. okkk-is when people started asking why their POI is having nightmares now? Or sleeping terribly? It seems like some people have great results and others don't. Tbh. I think it has to do with WHY the break up occured. No one wants to say that though.I just like checking in for the stories now

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

I understand "oh they're trying to resist. But can't they just resist without doing that? And if they felt they wanted you, why would they resist? Why wouldn't they be like "I like this person now", then boom. Why resist?

Also I've been doing pw (not a lot of bwd) on my girl for a year now and she's still on my Facebook friends list but obviously resisting... so what's the big deal?

It just doesn't seem logical to me. And why is my case so weird? Her staying on my friends list but still resisting even after a year?

It's beginning to sound a lot to me like they're just blocking. Nothing more, nothing less. Can someone shed some light on this for me please? Why is my case so off then? Thank you

3/02/2017 11:49 am  #14

It's a fair question, as I sometimes wonder about the same thing TIMU is asking. It seems odd and counterintuitive that blocking someone could be an indicator of the PW feelings affecting them. Blocking might just mean blocking and it's impossible to know for sure, as even if someone were to ask, "Hey, why did you block so and so? they may not give the real answer.

On the other hand, like Blue said, t's very compelling to see how many people have been blocked out of the clear blue sky by their targets soon after they start PW, despite weeks or months of NC. It seems too frequent to be a coincidence.

Just out of curiosity, considering Indigo's comment, how many people here have been blocked and then went on to have their target contact them in a positive way?

3/02/2017 11:54 am  #15

jellyb wrote:

It's a fair question, as I sometimes wonder about the same thing TIMU is asking. It seems odd and counterintuitive that blocking someone could be an indicator of the PW feelings affecting them. Blocking might just mean blocking and it's impossible to know for sure, as even if someone were to ask, "Hey, why did you block so and so? they may not give the real answer.

On the other hand, like Blue said, t's very compelling to see how many people have been blocked out of the clear blue sky by their targets soon after they start PW, despite weeks or months of NC. It seems too frequent to be a coincidence.

Just out of curiosity, considering Indigo's comment, how many people here have been blocked and then went on to have their target contact them in a positive way?

When I was first blocked or unfriended, he contacted me a few weeks later. It was to hang out and we maintained having positive talks.

We last spoke this week and I'm still blocked or unfriended.

3/02/2017 12:04 pm  #16

jellyb wrote:

I was blocked a few days after starting PW & BWD.  There was no provocation - he just did it. He blocked me for four months before unblocking me again.  He's blocked me again, but I'm working on that...

Last edited by Jag123 (3/02/2017 12:04 pm)

3/02/2017 12:08 pm  #17

I'm kinda neutral on this...because my main person has never blocked me, but before Lanie's technique I had someone do this to get my attention, so I figured maybe the whole 'blocking because you're in denial' thing made sense.

All these people using the technique then getting blocked, is just coincidence? This type of thread seems to be common lately, it's interesting.

✨💛✨

3/02/2017 12:30 pm  #18

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

This is something I am curious about, too.  So many people are saying that it's CLEAR EVIDENCE that PW is working when they suddenly block you, but where is the proof?   Did their POI then show up at a later date with confessions of love?  Did any of them say "I had to block you because I couldn't get you out of my head"?  Or did they just remain forever blocked?  Maybe there should be a separate thread for this question, because I'd really like to hear everyone's experiences, and why it seems to be de facto to so many people that being blocked is positive evidence. I have yet to be shown any actual cases-in-point.

It does seem to happen way too often to be coincidence, but yeah, I don't know what that means? That's why I'm really curious to know how many people have been blocked by their target and then later had their target come back to them to get back together. I hope it's plenty!

3/02/2017 12:46 pm  #19

Hi eleven. I wasn't meaning that the topic was stupid at all. I was meaning that it was curious to me that the POI would have nightmares. And I've seen that stated more than once and once someone stated something about psychic attacks.I mean what if your FACE is what he sees in the nightmare? That would repel him not draw him. Make him think he's being warned. At least thats how i would take it.Thats how my brother took a nightmare he had about his ex wife. This is why I came to the conclusion I believe the "why" a break up occurred has a lot to do with the results. But we can't talk about that part.

eleven wrote:

Hi mrstkg, I just had to reply to you because I couldn't help but notice your comment about how seeing people asking why their POI are having nightmares etc. made you say "uh okkk". I am assuming you are talking about the thread I started where I mentioned I started PW again on my guy and that night he slept terribly and had nightmares when he usually does not. Now, please don't take this as an attack, but all I would like to say is that any question someone has on this forum is valid and is not stupid, silly or irrelevant. Everyone is going through their own journey and some people have burning questions they'd like to ask. I don't take this personally, as I believe my post was valid, but I am speaking for others who might be in the same situation and end up feeling bad thinking they had a stupid question. Anyway, I hope you can understand where I am coming from!

mrstkg wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

3/02/2017 12:55 pm  #20

Hi again mrstkg! Thanks for clarifying that. I misunderstood your post completely! This is the downside to communicating through social media It can be difficult to gauge tone through messages sometimes.

Board footera