LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2017 8:01 pm  #11

Re: I have the opposite problem at the moment, need your advice!

You need to get authorities involved.
While visualisation may help it isn't instant and this dude needs to be gone.

I had an ex who tried breaking into my home, reported me missing, threatened to send sexual pictures to my job, all that mess.

Get authorities involved, get a restraining order and protect yourself.

3/03/2017 8:22 pm  #12

But yeah I pretty much agree otherwise with everyone else in that this guy is unhinged so the authorities should get involved...

3/03/2017 8:31 pm  #13

Indigo wrote:

StrawberryKitten wrote:

I know, you guys are absolutely right and I appreciate the concern and advice, I truly do ❤️

I certainly don't intend to use this as my only measure, but I just thought that visualization may help cut the cord, so that this can maybe dissolve peacefully and with minimal harm to anyone, if that makes sense ?

Cord cutting is not for that.  Lanie's description of cutting the cord is that he will feel
even more drawn to you.  Please don't visualize anything with this person, that is a
big mistake.  For all you know this dude could be a serial killer.

You need to assess your situation and take real world action. 

Yes, I meant cord cutting as in, cutting any emotional attachment that he may have. Again, I am taking action on this, I just wanted to add visualization into the mix also

3/03/2017 8:49 pm  #14

I didn't know about the time limit on replies, so I will try and fit this all in one, lol. I truly do appreciate each and every reply here I am definitely not only using this, trust me on that...but if you guys truly feel that visualizing anything at all with him would do more harm than good, then I won't.

Blue, yikes ! I am so sorry that you had to go through that too

Thanks again for the replies, you guys ! I appreciate the support and that you guys took  the time to reply and I will take your advice. I'll still be around here because there is a lot that I want to manifest that has nothing to do with this

I like the honesty here and the supportive environment. Thank you all again, I truly am grateful to you all

Last edited by StrawberryKitten (3/03/2017 8:51 pm)

Board footera