LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2017 8:10 am  #1

IS THERE A RULE ABOUT PWing A MARRIED MAN???

Is there a rule about practicing PW on a married man who is not your husband?  

If so, is it an actual written rule or just an understood rule (bad karma)?

Are there exceptions?

Please elaborate.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/04/2017 8:22 am  #2

Re: IS THERE A RULE ABOUT PWing A MARRIED MAN???

Pursuing men that are taken are against my own moral rules. From my understanding PW would work on taken men and the only rule or guarantee is that the karma would hit eventually. I think it would attract a cheating man for sure.

3/04/2017 1:26 pm  #3

Indigo wrote:

Are there exceptions?

Please elaborate.  

Is there a difference to pursuing a married man with physical actions as there is to doing PW on a married man.

Everyone has there own moral compass and they do what they won't.

At the end of the day if a married man responds to PW or flirting, then that's his moral issue not the woman who is trying to attract him. If he chooses to leave his wife to be another woman, that is his doing. He is breaking his vows. He made the commitment to someone and decided to leave that marriage.

I wish woman would hold the man accountable for his leaving and not try to push the blame and responsibility onto the woman he leaves for.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/04/2017 1:27 pm)

3/04/2017 1:36 pm  #4

Depends on your moral compass. My man is married, he is also a singer crush I had as a teenager... he also responded.. where this all goes we will see. The karma law only applies if you believe in it.

3/04/2017 2:32 pm  #5

Oasiscalm wrote:

Indigo wrote:

Are there exceptions?

Please elaborate.  

Is there a difference to pursuing a married man with physical actions as there is to doing PW on a married man.

Everyone has there own moral compass and they do what they won't.

At the end of the day if a married man responds to PW or flirting, then that's his moral issue not the woman who is trying to attract him. If he chooses to leave his wife to be another woman, that is his doing. He is breaking his vows. He made the commitment to someone and decided to leave that marriage.

I wish woman would hold the man accountable for his leaving and not try to push the blame and responsibility onto the woman he leaves for.

I agree with OC.

3/04/2017 2:45 pm  #6

I've always viewed karma as a term applied to things that fall under LOA. You will get what you put out, the pain you assist with causing the other woman. I place the blame on the man and woman. Yes, the man makes the promises. However, it a man is lying to some other woman to be with you, I'm not sure what can be expected. I don't know any woman that has ridden off into the happy sunset after stealing a man

3/04/2017 4:13 pm  #7

There arent any 'rules' about PW as i see it. People will use the technique as they see fit, and according to their own moral compass.

How do you define married? Some will say you make a public declaration of your union, others sign papers, others will say you are only married after a union is 'consummated' - does this mean any two people who have sex are married? What about defacto partnerships, some people live together for years without a ceremony - are they truly married or fair game just like boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? What about a defacto relationship with children?

Whether or not there are consequences for PWing a married person is different for every situation, i personally dont believe that every couple in said situation has issues that are much different to any other couple. You get together, however it happened and you work on your relationship.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/04/2017 4:35 pm  #8

How someone decides to do the techniques is up to them. Everyone's morals are different.
Karma also doesn't work the way everyone thinks it does.
Also if you don't believe in karma nothing can happen because you don't give it that power.

People get married for different reasons and not all marriages are the same. Doing PW on a married man won't always have reprecutions. Each case is different.

3/04/2017 7:46 pm  #9

^^ this
And if your heart deepest desire is a person that is already taken and it's NOT coming from your ego that desire wants you too.
We don't OWN anyone every single soul on this planet have their own journey to travel, married or not.
Also every single relationship we have had has been someone we manifested specifically by consciously or subconsciously being attracted to them or reversed they influenced us.

3/06/2017 10:54 am  #10

Avaelle wrote:

I've always viewed karma as a term applied to things that fall under LOA. You will get what you put out, the pain you assist with causing the other woman. I place the blame on the man and woman. Yes, the man makes the promises. However, it a man is lying to some other woman to be with you, I'm not sure what can be expected. I don't know any woman that has ridden off into the happy sunset after stealing a man

I know a lot of them who have stayed super happy and karma is bullshit and is a personal making or belief sytem v have been taught from childhood !! Sorry no offence to u or anyone who believes in this but ur reality is what u make of it and if u feel guilty about it then and only then it may backfire Cos ur gettin into the feeling of having faltered,u need to work on ur subconscious belief system !! I know of women who have had men who were married now happier and having kids with them too !! 😊

Also marriage is a very man made institution and not a law made by the universe !! It's the same about religion etc etc I only believe in one religion and that all humans are one and the same ! 😊

Last edited by I am queen (3/06/2017 10:58 am)

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

Board footera