LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2017 9:28 pm  #41

Re: Going through a breakup or having issues? READ THIS BOOK!!

Blue wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Blue wrote:

Lanie, why do you gotta make us wait until the 14th? D:
I am too excited for your new book, honestly.

I hope it will be out on the 14th!  LOL

I will 10000% take an incomplete book LOL

Me too😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2/06/2017 10:38 pm  #42

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Blue wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I hope it will be out on the 14th!  LOL

I will 10000% take an incomplete book LOL

Me too😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Me three! Or maybe you need some proof readers? LOL😆

2/09/2017 3:48 pm  #43

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Hi sisters!  I have been busy writing a new book entitled Breakup to Makeup:  Getting your "Ex" Back (click the link) and it will be available on amazon.com on February 4, 2017.  It is available right now for pre-order and you won't be charged for it until it is released and then it will automatically go to your Kindle.

I would love to get pre-orders to help with the amazon ranking and reviews to help with sales.  If you are interested in the book please pre-order and when it is released write a review.  In exchange for your help if you send me the order receipt and a link to your review I will send you a link to a free $5.00 meditation of your choice from my website.

I can't wait to hear what you think about my book!  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

The books wonderful it was worth the wait!! Thank you!❤️ ❤️❤️❤️

2/09/2017 4:21 pm  #44

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Hi sisters!  I have been busy writing a new book entitled Breakup to Makeup:  Getting your "Ex" Back (click the link) and it will be available on amazon.com on February 4, 2017.  It is available right now for pre-order and you won't be charged for it until it is released and then it will automatically go to your Kindle.

I would love to get pre-orders to help with the amazon ranking and reviews to help with sales.  If you are interested in the book please pre-order and when it is released write a review.  In exchange for your help if you send me the order receipt and a link to your review I will send you a link to a free $5.00 meditation of your choice from my website.

I can't wait to hear what you think about my book!  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

The books wonderful it was worth the wait!! Thank you!❤️ ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2/11/2017 6:52 pm  #45

Hi Lanie I have read the Break up to Make up book. I have put a review on. As usual a great book. I am unable to get the other new book on pre-release. It would not allow me to. Not sure if it is because I am in the UK. Will get it as soon as it is released

2/11/2017 7:59 pm  #46

aligemini wrote:

Hi Lanie I have read the Break up to Make up book. I have put a review on. As usual a great book. I am unable to get the other new book on pre-release. It would not allow me to. Not sure if it is because I am in the UK. Will get it as soon as it is released

If you go to the amazon UK page you can get it there alige, I'm in the UK too and it let me get it there

2/12/2017 8:29 am  #47

Thanks Daisychain x

3/05/2017 8:10 pm  #48

I've purchased the book on amazin and loaded it in my kindle app but I can't find the spell in there, all the other chapters are there. Can u tell me on which page the spell is, thanks

3/09/2017 1:08 pm  #49

Stacie83 wrote:

I've purchased the book on amazin and loaded it in my kindle app but I can't find the spell in there, all the other chapters are there. Can u tell me on which page the spell is, thanks

Her book, Manifesting Love is the one that contains the love spell

5/18/2017 12:09 pm  #50

Hi all,

I have been going through 30- mire course for the past 20 days and it gives me so much confidence and positive feeling towards achieving my goal. It explains the concept in very simple manner and the best ever course I have ever read and that too free of cost. Grab it if you need, it's just awesome lots of love

Course link: mustsparkjoy.com/30-mire

Thanks!

Board footera