LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2017 11:13 am  #11

Re: IS THERE A RULE ABOUT PWing A MARRIED MAN???

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I've always viewed karma as a term applied to things that fall under LOA. You will get what you put out, the pain you assist with causing the other woman. I place the blame on the man and woman. Yes, the man makes the promises. However, it a man is lying to some other woman to be with you, I'm not sure what can be expected. I don't know any woman that has ridden off into the happy sunset after stealing a man

I know a lot of them who have stayed super happy and karma is bullshit and is a personal making or belief sytem v have been taught from childhood !! Sorry no offence to u or anyone who believes in this but ur reality is what u make of it and if u feel guilty about it then and only then it may backfire Cos ur gettin into the feeling of having faltered,u need to work on ur subconscious belief system !! I know of women who have had men who were married now happier and having kids with them too !! 😊

Also marriage is a very man made institution and not a law made by the universe !! It's the same about religion etc etc I only believe in one religion and that all humans are one and the same ! 😊

There are certain things such as God, The Power of Prayer, Karma et al that were labeled to the Law of Attraction by people that weren't informed on what the Law of Attraction was. Those things aren't BS but different labels and perspectives for the same thing.

Karma is if you do negative, you get negative.  If you do positive, you get positive.  If that is BS then so is LOA.

Anyone can have a baby.  There isn't any contentment in constantly looking over one's shoulder in fear that the next woman will do you the way that you did another woman.

Last edited by Avaelle (3/06/2017 11:15 am)

3/06/2017 1:51 pm  #12

No. That's not how karma works.
The whole "do good you get good, do bad you get bad." is BS because everyone's view of what's good and bad is completely different. What you may find bad to do someone else may find alright. We all have different morals.

3/06/2017 4:05 pm  #13

No I would not F*%k with a married man nor would I do PW on them or anything else. I would find my own man to be with. But to each is own

3/06/2017 6:07 pm  #14

pixelpie wrote:

One last thing let's say that it is wrong to use this on a married or taken person. If that is so then it is also equally wrong to use it to manifest any relationship with another person because that would be bypassing that person's free will of choice. By that thinking everyone becomes wrong for using this or any technique on another person.

Well said pixelpie.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/06/2017 6:22 pm  #15

pixelpie wrote:

Blue wrote:

No. That's not how karma works.
The whole "do good you get good, do bad you get bad." is BS because everyone's view of what's good and bad is completely different. What you may find bad to do someone else may find alright. We all have different morals.

Exactly we each create our own reality. Nothing is  out there (outside of you(aka your consciousness.) So the only think that will happen to any of us is what we believe. So if you believe in karma is some good bad thing that's what you get. But the truth is its all coming from your own mind. Nothing is wrong with what she did. None of us can want (have a desire) that is not already ours on a higher level. People break up all the time and or marry the wrong person too. One of the best loa teacher's I know (neville) married his second wife when she in fact didn't want to marry him and his first wife didn't want to divorce. But none of that stopped him. Besides the fact that we are always using loa unconsciously everyday.

One last thing let's say that it is wrong to use this on a married or taken person. If that is so then it is also equally wrong to use it to manifest any relationship with another person because that would be bypassing that person's free will of choice. By that thinking everyone becomes wrong for using this or any technique on another person.

Even in this argument, it isn't BS because as you said it is what a person believes it is. Lol

3/06/2017 7:24 pm  #16

This is a really interesting thread. Here are my thoughts:

1. It really depends on your value system. There are no rules, we came up with the rules ourselves, people will act based on their own values. You might think it's wrong to "steal" a married man...but what if that man was a great guy abused by his wife and the girl who did RS/ PW genuinely loved him? We probably would be more inclined to give our blessing. And there are exceptions even if the marriage is healthy, like if there is some kind of arrangement, open relationship, polyamory, etc. It's comforting to think that people share all of our values, but what's right and wrong will often have different shades for each person.

2. I personally don't think it's good to use these techniques to interfere in other people's healthy relationships. I value healthy relationships not just for myself but for others, so that's where I draw the line. I've been on LoA forums for a while and I've seen people use these techniques to mess with other peoples' relationships to achieve their own desires. More often than not, these people were in the dumps and it showed that something was lacking in themselves, driving their pain - a scarcity mentality instead of an abundance mentality. Most people giving advice are telling others what they themselves wish they could hear too, but I don't think encouraging people to chase someone with techniques is always helpful...sometimes the most helpful thing to do is to tell them what they don't want to hear. After all, there's a big difference between getting what you want and being happy.

3. Just because we have a desire for something doesn't mean it's right to act on that desire and it doesn't mean the universe wants us to fulfill that desire. ISIS desires to kill innocent people and overthrow the West. If the universe indeed wants them to fulfill that, then most of us here are screwed lol. People in relationships sometimes have desires for other people, but it doesn't really have to mean anything and instead of acting on those desires, they just learn from it to keep their own relationships healthy. Sometimes I feel like people are looking for confirmation from others, no matter how silly the reasoning, that going after what they think they want is acceptable when deep down they already know the answer.

4. I do believe in karma, but it's very different from how most of us look at karma. If you look at the research on near death experiences, people will tell you that karma exists, that we do reincarnate to learn lessons, that when we die we will experience all the good we have done and all the pain we have caused as if we were in minds of others. Perhaps it flies in the face of the whole "you create your own reality" idea, but then again...different strokes for different folks. We all have our own journeys.

5. Despite my own beliefs, we're all using loaded terms and assumptions that can't really be measured or assessed in a concrete way. Things like karma, consciousness, and the nature of reality....they are extremely esoteric and we're just working with assumptions that we want so badly to believe in for one reason or another. Just because we read about it in an esoteric book doesn't make it true.

6. About Neville Goddard - I'm always fascinated by how people use the example of his 2nd wife to show that you can attract literally anyone,,,,,but Neville himself stated "But I’ll tell you one thing, do not concern yourself with the means. Always go to the end. Dwell in the end, and you will hurt no one. But if you try to devise the means, you are, well, messing the whole thing up. I have had people say to me, “You know, I want that man, and no other man.” I said, “No, you don’t; you want to be happily married. You don’t want that man or no man.” “Oh, yes, that man or no man.” Then, of course, this always shocks them. I say, “If he dropped dead right now, would you want to be married?” “Well, he isn’t going to drop…” “I didn’t ask you that. If he dropped dead right now, or if he is right this very moment accused of being the world’s greatest thief or murderer, do you still want him” “Well, now, why ask those questions, Neville? I want that man.” But, you see, it isn’t that man. They want to be happily married. I have gone to so many weddings where it was either that man or none, and it wasn’t “that man”! And they are embarrassed when they see me standing in the aisle, because it had to be “that man or no man,” and here it isn’t that man at all. And they walk down [the aisle] – they are happy with their new mate, but a little sheepish as they pass by because they know I know he was not the man.You want to be happily married. All right, go to the end. You are happily married. Then let him come, clothed in all that it takes to be happy in your world."

So it seems like Neville fans aren't following his advice...by choosing the person they're still stuck on the how instead of going to the end...which may yield to you someone other than the person you thought was right for you LOL.

So just because we want this person of this thing doesn't mean it's destined for us or that it's right for us...like Neville said: "Go to the end." It's not really the person we want, it's how they make us feel or how we expect to feel by being with them.

Oasiscalm wrote:

At the end of the day if a married man responds to PW or flirting, then that's his moral issue not the woman who is trying to attract him. If he chooses to leave his wife to be another woman, that is his doing. He is breaking his vows. He made the commitment to someone and decided to leave that marriage.

I wish woman would hold the man accountable for his leaving and not try to push the blame and responsibility onto the woman he leaves for.

This isn't fair. The main reason why people do these techniques is to influence (or control) the person into making a choice. So if as a result of the technique, the man feels so incredibly strongly for the other woman, is it really fair to blame only him for it? He didn't really "choose" to have these feelings, the girl doing the technique just put them in his subconscious mind and it builds up to the point where it seems like there is no choice at all. That's how most people here see it. I don't think it's fair to blame the man for straying when the girl doing the techniques made it so difficult for him not to like her and lose his sense of will and commitment for her since that's what most people think the techniques are for. But then again, if it is true that everything is a result of what we believe, then we can't blame the other woman or the man, we can only take responsibility ourselves since it's our own belief that caused it.

3/06/2017 7:34 pm  #17

I guess it just all depends on what feels right to you. You can't help how you feel, definitely no judgement from me.

I personally couldn't do it. I contemplated it before. The man in question wasn't married at the time, but in a relationship. In the end, I couldn't do it. I do believe in " what goes around comes around " but I digress, I'm not out to force my opinion on anyone.

I do try very hard to treat people the way that I want to be treated, though. I think that a little empathy goes a very long way When I put myself in her shoes ( this man's girlfriend, who seems like a lovely woman ) I knew that I would not appreciate it.

Plus, like a few others have pointed out : If he can be swayed from one partner to another that easily...would you really want a man like that ?

In the end, though, it is your life and you need to decide what feels right or wrong. I wish you luck with everything.

3/06/2017 7:44 pm  #18

pixelpie wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Exactly we each create our own reality. Nothing is  out there (outside of you(aka your consciousness.) So the only think that will happen to any of us is what we believe. So if you believe in karma is some good bad thing that's what you get. But the truth is its all coming from your own mind. Nothing is wrong with what she did. None of us can want (have a desire) that is not already ours on a higher level. People break up all the time and or marry the wrong person too. One of the best loa teacher's I know (neville) married his second wife when she in fact didn't want to marry him and his first wife didn't want to divorce. But none of that stopped him. Besides the fact that we are always using loa unconsciously everyday.

Even in this argument, it isn't BS because as you said it is what a person believes it is. Lol

And that's the point (you just said it) to each his/her own 😊.

So again for those who go with the whole karma thing. How are you ok with changing a person into someone else/getting them to feel a way about you they didn't choice by themselves? Because if its wrong (here and there) it's wrong across the whole board. Not just the parts you pick and choose.

(This post isn't about us lol) xoxo

This is an interesting read.

3/06/2017 9:56 pm  #19

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I've always viewed karma as a term applied to things that fall under LOA. You will get what you put out, the pain you assist with causing the other woman. I place the blame on the man and woman. Yes, the man makes the promises. However, it a man is lying to some other woman to be with you, I'm not sure what can be expected. I don't know any woman that has ridden off into the happy sunset after stealing a man

I know a lot of them who have stayed super happy and karma is bullshit and is a personal making or belief sytem v have been taught from childhood !! Sorry no offence to u or anyone who believes in this but ur reality is what u make of it and if u feel guilty about it then and only then it may backfire Cos ur gettin into the feeling of having faltered,u need to work on ur subconscious belief system !! I know of women who have had men who were married now happier and having kids with them too !! 😊

Also marriage is a very man made institution and not a law made by the universe !! It's the same about religion etc etc I only believe in one religion and that all humans are one and the same ! 😊

There are certain things such as God, The Power of Prayer, Karma et al that were labeled to the Law of Attraction by people that weren't informed on what the Law of Attraction was. Those things aren't BS but different labels and perspectives for the same thing.

Karma is if you do negative, you get negative.  If you do positive, you get positive.  If that is BS then so is LOA.

Anyone can have a baby.  There isn't any contentment in constantly looking over one's shoulder in fear that the next woman will do you the way that you did another woman.

Lol ! Loa isn't bullshit and ur mixing things up here !! Yes I agree god,universe etc are different names referred to the ultimate source,but karma isn't one of those names given to the same source! Like u said the famous belief about what karma is :do good get good,do bad face the consequences! Which I don't believe in cos these are things which are bullshit to me !! And speaking about a person who is constantly looking over her shoulder thinking the same will come back for her is d fear of karma and u believe in that concept !! Loa says what u think of most u attract so if ur goin to think about gettin the same back constantly then sure as hell that will happen !!  And karma is sure as hell a bullshit concept and karma and loa are not one and the same ! 😊

And I guess a lot of sisters on the forum agree to the fact that karma doesn't exist unless u give it power!!

Last edited by I am queen (3/06/2017 10:16 pm)

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/06/2017 10:19 pm  #20

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Lol ! Loa isn't bullshit and ur mixing things up here !! Yes I agree god,universe etc are different names referred to the ultimate source,but karma isn't one of those names given to the same source! Like u said the famous belief about what karma is :do good get good,do bad face the consequences! Which I don't believe in cos these are things which are bullshit to me !! And speaking about a person who is constantly looking over her shoulder thinking the same will come back for her is d fear of karma and u believe in that concept !! Loa says what u think of most u attract so if ur goin to think about gettin the same back constantly then sure as hell that will happen !!  And karma is sure as hell a bullshit concept and karma and loa are not one and the same ! 😊

And I guess a lot of sisters on the forum agree to the fact that karma doesn't exist unless u give it power!! But for me karma is sure as hell a BS concept !

As for sisters on the forum agreeing, there are definitely some that can have their cards pulled over posting something different about Karma before..

Board footera