LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2017 10:37 pm  #21

Re: IS THERE A RULE ABOUT PWing A MARRIED MAN???

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

There are certain things such as God, The Power of Prayer, Karma et al that were labeled to the Law of Attraction by people that weren't informed on what the Law of Attraction was. Those things aren't BS but different labels and perspectives for the same thing.

Karma is if you do negative, you get negative.Β  If you do positive, you get positive.Β  If that is BS then so is LOA.

Anyone can have a baby.Β  There isn't any contentment in constantly looking over one's shoulder in fear that the next woman will do you the way that you did another woman.

Lol ! Loa isn't bullshit and ur mixing things up here !! Yes I agree god,universe etc are different names referred to the ultimate source,but karma isn't one of those names given to the same source! Like u said the famous belief about what karma is :do good get good,do bad face the consequences! Which I don't believe in cos these are things which are bullshit to me !! And speaking about a person who is constantly looking over her shoulder thinking the same will come back for her is d fear of karma and u believe in that concept !! Loa says what u think of most u attract so if ur goin to think about gettin the same back constantly then sure as hell that will happen !!  And karma is sure as hell a bullshit concept and karma and loa are not one and the same ! 😊

And I guess a lot of sisters on the forum agree to the fact that karma doesn't exist unless u give it power!! But for me karma is sure as hell a BS concept !

As for sisters on the forum agreeing, there are definitely some that can have their cards pulled over posting something different about Karma before..

If that has been the case,then,That just goes to show from posting something different about karma before and now they have finally understood what karma is or is not !! 😊 And FYI I was a strong believer of karma before and thanks to this wonderful forum a few amazing souls here taught me what karma is or is not !! 😊

Last edited by I am queen (3/06/2017 10:41 pm)

πŸ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

3/07/2017 2:58 am  #22

pixelpie wrote:

Blue wrote:

No. That's not how karma works.
The whole "do good you get good, do bad you get bad." is BS because everyone's view of what's good and bad is completely different. What you may find bad to do someone else may find alright. We all have different morals.

Exactly we each create our own reality. Nothing is  out there (outside of you(aka your consciousness.) So the only think that will happen to any of us is what we believe. So if you believe in karma is some good bad thing that's what you get. But the truth is its all coming from your own mind. Nothing is wrong with what she did. None of us can want (have a desire) that is not already ours on a higher level. People break up all the time and or marry the wrong person too. One of the best loa teacher's I know (neville) married his second wife when she in fact didn't want to marry him and his first wife didn't want to divorce. But none of that stopped him. Besides the fact that we are always using loa unconsciously everyday.

One last thing let's say that it is wrong to use this on a married or taken person. If that is so then it is also equally wrong to use it to manifest any relationship with another person because that would be bypassing that person's free will of choice. By that thinking everyone becomes wrong for using this or any technique on another person.

Where does Neville Goddard say his second wife didn't want to marry him. I recall he even states that a physic told his wife she would marry someone with the name beginning Nev. 

The issue around him getting married was that he had not divorced his first wife and she was refusing to grant him a divorce. This is the story of how he was freed to marry his second wife:

"...,,,When I decided to marry the lady who now bears my name I applied this principle. At the time I was terribly involved. I had married at the age of eighteen and became a father at nineteen. We separated that year, but I never sought a divorce; therefore, my separation was not legal in the state of New York. Sixteen years later, when I fell in love and wanted to marry my present wife, I decided to sleep as though we were married. While sleeping, physically in my hotel room, I slept imaginatively in an apartment, she in one bed and I in the other. My dancing partner did not want me to marry, so she told my wife that I would be seeking a divorce and to make herself scarce - which she did, taking up residence in another state. But I persisted! Night after night I slept in the assumption that I was happily married to the girl I love.

Within a week I received a call requesting me to be in court the next Tuesday morning at 10:00 A.M.. Giving me no reason why I should be there, I dismissed the request, thinking it was a hoax played on me by a friend. So the next Tuesday morning at 9:30 A.M. I was unshaved and only casually dressed, when the phone rang and a lady said: "It would be to your advantage, as a public figure, to be in court this morning, as your wife is on trial." What a shock! I quickly thanked the lady, caught a taxi, and arrived just as court began. My wife had been caught lifting a few items from a store in New York City, which she had not paid for. Asking to speak on her behalf I said: "She is my wife and the mother of my son. Although we have been separated for sixteen years, as far as I know she has never done this before and I do not think she will ever do it again. We have a marvelous son. Please do nothing to her to reflect in any way upon our son, who lives with me. If I may say something, she is eight years my senior and may be passing through a certain emotional state which prompted her to do what she did. If you must sentence her, then please suspend it." The judge then said to me, "In all of my years on the bench I have never heard an appeal like this. Your wife tells me you want a divorce, and here you could have tangible evidence for it, yet you plead for her release." He then sentenced her for six months and suspended the sentence. My wife waited for me at the back of the room and said: "Neville, that was a decent thing to do. Give me the subpoena and I will sign it." We took a taxi together and I did that which was not legal: I served my own subpoena and she signed it. ..,"

3/07/2017 8:15 am  #23

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Lol ! Loa isn't bullshit and ur mixing things up here !! Yes I agree god,universe etc are different names referred to the ultimate source,but karma isn't one of those names given to the same source! Like u said the famous belief about what karma is :do good get good,do bad face the consequences! Which I don't believe in cos these are things which are bullshit to me !! And speaking about a person who is constantly looking over her shoulder thinking the same will come back for her is d fear of karma and u believe in that concept !! Loa says what u think of most u attract so if ur goin to think about gettin the same back constantly then sure as hell that will happen !! And karma is sure as hell a bullshit concept and karma and loa are not one and the same ! 😊

And I guess a lot of sisters on the forum agree to the fact that karma doesn't exist unless u give it power!! But for me karma is sure as hell a BS concept !

As for sisters on the forum agreeing, there are definitely some that can have their cards pulled over posting something different about Karma before..

If that has been the case,then,That just goes to show from posting something different about karma before and now they have finally understood what karma is or is not !! 😊 And FYI I was a strong believer of karma before and thanks to this wonderful forum a few amazing souls here taught me what karma is or is not !! 😊

Oh ok. What a difference a day makes.

3/08/2017 8:29 am  #24

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Well for a difference to be made one second is all one needs and a day is a lot of time !! But God alone knows whom u are referring to by saying one day has made a difference cos it seems like a sarcastic comment ! (Correct me if I am wrong 😊) and if u r so bothered  on the moral part then u should have a look at storm's (& other sisters) reply I feel she makes a valid point there cos that way using loa may seem to a lot like ur coming across other people's free will and that also accounts for karma which u believe in so strongly ! 😊

Last edited by I am queen (3/08/2017 10:17 am)

πŸ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

3/08/2017 1:18 pm  #25

Karma = law of cause and effect. There is an action and that has an effect. It does not state that certain actions have certain effects.
Also known as the the law of action (from the Sanskrit). From Tibetan the word translates directly into 'work' (aka action) - I know this because I studied classical Tibetan.
It is purely work/ action.
All the 'new age' nonsense of 'law of threefold return' or 'what goes around comes around' is simply not borne out by actual study of the meaning of the word and the application of the doctrine. Therefore most people think that it is BS.
If you look at it, then it clearly is NOT BS. It is borderline 'fact' - there are actions and there are reactions to those actions. If you perform any kind of 'work' (karma) there will be an impact/effect from that work. If you work a muscle it will grow = the law of karma (action and impact). The thing is we do not know for sure which actions create which impacts. We know that working a muscle makes it grow but we do not always know how other actions may manifest, ESPECIALLY when those actions are taken unconsciously.
Therefore, LOA can work within the doctrine of karma. You perform the action/work and then you will receive the impact. There is not actually an implication that if you hurt someone accidentally then they will hurt you back.
The nearest thing is when someone has performed 'black deeds' within Buddhism then these can create karmic blocks which can hinder future progress on the path towards enlightenment. However, these can be lifted. Also, black deeds have to have the intention of harming, otherwise they are not black.
Buddhism also states as another doctrine that the entire universe IS mind - therefore if you do not intend to hurt someone within your LOA workings then it is unlikely that you actually do damage. BUT you do have to be clear that you are not intending to hurt. Intention is essential within Buddhist teachings - from where the law of karma stems.
There is a lot of misinformation and misconceptions about karma, mostly stemming from taking it out of the context of its Buddhist (and Hindu) origins. You cannot understand this concept without analysing the nature of mind. Even then it is clearly stated by almost all teachers that it is very difficult to unravel karma and you do not know how unitended consequences may manifest. Hence clarity of intention is paramount. Therefore, if you know/believe that this may harm the other woman then it may end up hurting you - because you are intending it through your manifestation. Belief is central. But if you see/believe/intend a positive outcome for her as well, then what you manifest will have more positive action/intenion for all and therefore have reduced chance of a negative reaction.
The universe is mind and mind is the universe.

3/08/2017 1:47 pm  #26

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Well for a difference to be made one second is all one needs and a day is a lot of time !! But God alone knows whom u are referring to by saying one day has made a difference cos it seems like a sarcastic comment ! (Correct me if I am wrong 😊) and if u r so bothered on the moral part then u should have a look at storm's (& other sisters) reply I feel she makes a valid point there cos that way using loa may seem to a lot like ur coming across other people's free will and that also accounts for karma which u believe in so strongly ! 😊

I'm not so bothered by the moral part, I'm simply stating my opinion like anyone else.Β  It is also unclear how you're able to measure how strongly I believe in Karma or anything else for that matter.

3/08/2017 2:51 pm  #27

If a person decides to do PW/BWD on a married man, that is their personal choice.
My view on karma is more in line with the law of cause and effect. A person can do PW on a married man /woman and be successful; however they must deal with the possible consequences of their actions. Which could include messy divorces, custody battles, & other drama. It doesn't always happen, but it can & one must be prepared for those possible scenarios if they go down that path of pursuance.
With that being said, if it's something you  still desire to do, them make sure in your visualizations that you include a happy resolution for ALL parties involved

3/08/2017 11:31 pm  #28

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Well for a difference to be made one second is all one needs and a day is a lot of time !! But God alone knows whom u are referring to by saying one day has made a difference cos it seems like a sarcastic comment ! (Correct me if I am wrong 😊) and if u r so bothered on the moral part then u should have a look at storm's (& other sisters) reply I feel she makes a valid point there cos that way using loa may seem to a lot like ur coming across other people's free will and that also accounts for karma which u believe in so strongly ! 😊

I'm not so bothered by the moral part, I'm simply stating my opinion like anyone else.Β  It is also unclear how you're able to measure how strongly I believe in Karma or anything else for that matter.

Well I think it's pretty clear to not just me but everyone else around here cos ur posts almost every single one of them has u speaking about Karma and advocating it,that is how I am "able to measure how strongly u believe in karma" starting from ur very first post !!😊 (Hope that answers ur question as to y I felt u were strongly a believer in karma)u were bothered about the moral part which is why in the first post u said that only rule is karma would hit eventually,so by now stating ur not bothered about the moral part ur contradicting ur earlier statements 😊What I am trying to say is I too was a believer in that term and now I don't and cos I was a past believer I wanted to tell u that it's true only if u believe or give power to ur thoughts and believe in that system ! If one doesn't it has no power ! 😊 And yes  everyone has the right to express and give their opinions here as it's a forum for all !  😊😊

πŸ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

3/09/2017 1:17 pm  #29

I am queen wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Well I think it's pretty clear to not just me but everyone else around here cos ur posts almost every single one of them has u speaking about Karma and advocating it,that is how I am "able to measure how strongly u believe in karma" starting from ur very first post !!😊 (Hope that answers ur question as to y I felt u were strongly a believer in karma)u were bothered about the moral part which is why in the first post u said that only rule is karma would hit eventually,so by now stating ur not bothered about the moral part ur contradicting ur earlier statements 😊What I am trying to say is I too was a believer in that term and now I don't and cos I was a past believer I wanted to tell u that it's true only if u believe or give power to ur thoughts and believe in that system ! If one doesn't it has no power ! 😊 And yes everyone has the right to express and give their opinions here as it's a forum for all ! 😊😊

You're a liar.Β  I post fairly frequently here as well as other forums and the majority of my posts are not of me speaking about Karma or advocating it. The fact of the matter is that this topic is a spin off topic about a post of a woman pursuing a married man using PW and being in a relationship with him.Β  Do you know what I had to say to her?Β  I thanked her for sharing her tips and I let her know that I enjoyed her story. So please, explain to me how it is ever so obvious that I feel so strongly about Karma.Β  This is a topic about Karma and I provided my knowledge and opinion on it and left it there.

As for the moral part, again I wasn't "so bothered" by it. Posting a comment I made about my opinion on how I feel morally isn't evidence that I'm "so bothered".Β  I'm not in the inbox of any of these women that are pursuing married men and telling them how wrong they are or anything.Β  I feel that abortions are morally wrong which is my opinion , that doesn't mean I'm "so bothered" by the idea of people getting them.Β  I drive by abortion clinics each day and I don't make the protest posters.

3/09/2017 7:05 pm  #30

Ah-yah-yeeh... okay, I must admit that I haven't read all of the comments, but I can see things are getting a bit heated.

In answer to the original question, I'm going to offer my opinion, as well as my understanding on this topic (I'm not claiming to be an expert, mind).

I myself, am the product of an affair, so questions about married men always hit home with me. Had my dad been a faithful man to his wife, both my sister and myself would not exist. Is my mom's at fault? I don't believe so; he lied to her. By the time she found out the truth, she was in too deep.

Can a man be 'stolen'? In my opinion... no. He had to have been unhappy in the first place. Happy men rarely cheat – unless they're naturally cheating bastards, in which case these men will ALWAYS cheat no matter what – even with a queen at home.

I had a male friend once who was in a relationship. Nothing real ever happened between us, but he 'dipped his toe', so to speak (not literally!). He's NOT a total prick, but I knew things were getting heated. We no longer speak, but yeah – he admitted to being unhappy in his relationship. The point is, he was behaving on the 'naughty' side because HE was unhappy – though some might argue that I flirted back. I DID feel for his girlfriend, yes, which is why it was stopped before anything happened.

I've got a lot more stories I can add to this, but personally, in my opinion, if he's happy and shown no advances, don't go there. If something's happened, be mindful that he probably does this to every woman – and would do the same to you. As is the case with my friend, sometimes things just run their course. BUT, if he's decent, he'll recognise that, become single and quietly pursue you away from his wife. If he's a wanker with narcissistic traits, he'll splash it all over the place (I've experienced this).

It all depends on the circumstances. Personally, I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage, but that's largely because I'm biased owing to how I came into the world.

I have a theory on the law of cause and effect, but it's nearly midnight and I'm knackered... so I'll be back!

Oh, I forgot to add... if he's never made advances, for example... could he be a fantasy? Like in 'While You Were Sleeping' (great film). What's she like? Is he an ex? So many questions and things to consider.

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville GoddardΒ 

Board footera