LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2017 10:56 am  #1

Good God - I didn't dare to hope!

I never believed I would write this.....

It's been nearly 6 weeks since we began our no contact and nearly 2 months since we broke up. I started PW around 14 Feb, and also did CTC. I've been modifying PW to include whispering PW and also trying to  manifest a message. I had decided that I would message him over the weekend if I did not hear from him today. Today is my birthday.

HE CALLED ME!! He called to make a plan for my birthday 'next week'. That is more than I could possibly have hoped! I said it was my birthday today and he was surprised and asked what I was doing for it - I said my plans are all for the weekend but not today, I'm just going to yoga tonight and going to chill before the weekend as I was going to be busy. He said could we meet for a coffee after yoga!

Flabbergasted....... so surprised.

I had got to the point where I knew it worked (not belief, but knowledge). But also didn't expect it......

3/09/2017 12:59 pm  #2

Re: Good God - I didn't dare to hope!

Congratulations, for both your birthday and the best present ever 🎉👏😃
Enjoy your coffee!

3/09/2017 1:43 pm  #3

That is awesome! So happy for you!

3/09/2017 2:02 pm  #4

Happy birthday!!! What a present!!

3/09/2017 2:14 pm  #5

He just called back and actually said 'let's get this right this time, hi S, happy birthday, I miss you'.

This sh*t is really good - it sure works.

Knowing is stronger than believing is what I meant: belief may include hope, knowing is just knowing. Sometimes it did go to simply belief, but it firmed up.

3/09/2017 2:21 pm  #6

Wow, it gets better. I know what you mean when you "I know" rather than "I believe"

3/09/2017 5:07 pm  #7

Happy Birthday ! & also congratulations 💛 Enjoy your day (& your guy lol)

✨💛✨

3/09/2017 7:56 pm  #8

This is AWESOME! :D

3/09/2017 8:44 pm  #9

duvetwitch wrote:

I never believed I would write this.....

It's been nearly 6 weeks since we began our no contact and nearly 2 months since we broke up. I started PW around 14 Feb, and also did CTC. I've been modifying PW to include whispering PW and also trying to  manifest a message. I had decided that I would message him over the weekend if I did not hear from him today. Today is my birthday.

HE CALLED ME!! He called to make a plan for my birthday 'next week'. That is more than I could possibly have hoped! I said it was my birthday today and he was surprised and asked what I was doing for it - I said my plans are all for the weekend but not today, I'm just going to yoga tonight and going to chill before the weekend as I was going to be busy. He said could we meet for a coffee after yoga!

Flabbergasted....... so surprised.

I had got to the point where I knew it worked (not belief, but knowledge). But also didn't expect it......

Happy birthday sweetie!  Keep using the technique until you see him!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

3/09/2017 9:13 pm  #10

I'm SO hAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Board footera