LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2017 3:17 am  #41

Re: Lanie Needs Your Input

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

It's possible to get into alpha state that quickly?

It takes me literally seconds to to get into alpha state I tap my forehead lightly like Lanie says too in her PW audible book and it takes me right in to it! 💞

That's awesome!  You have trained your subconscious mind to take over and put you into a manifesting state by repetition.  When I get into my bed and lie on my back I can go into an instant relaxed state and feel my body's energy being balanced.  Don't you love it?

Yes I honestly love it so much and it's all because of you!! Thank you Lanie!!😘

2/18/2017 12:34 pm  #42

You're welcome sweetie!  It warms my heart and makes me SO HAPPY that you have done so well!  xoxoxoxo

2/19/2017 2:59 am  #43

Lanie Stevens wrote:

You're welcome sweetie!  It warms my heart and makes me SO HAPPY that you have done so well!  xoxoxoxo

💞

2/22/2017 8:57 am  #44

emmiline wrote:

DreamCatcher wrote:

One for crushing procrastination would be great. I think proscastination shows up in different areas of our lives and in different ways.

Good idea, crushing procrastination / laser sharp focus.

I would love both of these. What about one for gratitude?

3/04/2017 4:37 pm  #45

Hi Lanie, what about an anti greying / keep your natural hair colour meditation.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/05/2017 1:35 am  #46

Hey Lanie,

Most of the meditations have been covered in earlier posts but i would like to enlist my suggestions:

1)  I am 30 and do not have a baby yet but will definitely love to be a mother by 35. By God's grace i have never had any issues in regards to my uterine health and i would like to maintain it till I am ready to be a mother in 5 years.
2) Healthy and glowing skin
3) Can we really have one to increase height? I am average 5 ft 2 inches tall but it would be so much cooler to add 4-5 inches to my height

Regards,
Nirvana.

3/05/2017 1:36 am  #47

Hi Nirvana3, i like number 1 on your list 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/10/2017 11:30 pm  #48

Nirvana3 wrote:

Hey Lanie,

Most of the meditations have been covered in earlier posts but i would like to enlist my suggestions:

1)  I am 30 and do not have a baby yet but will definitely love to be a mother by 35. By God's grace i have never had any issues in regards to my uterine health and i would like to maintain it till I am ready to be a mother in 5 years.
3) Can we really have one to increase height? I am average 5 ft 2 inches tall but it would be so much cooler to add 4-5 inches to my height

Regards,
Nirvana.

Being tall ain't all that it's cracked up to be lol...I'm 5'8

3/11/2017 1:42 am  #49

emmiline wrote:

Hi Nirvana3, i like number 1 on your list 

Thank you Emmiline,

There's too much pressure in my part of the world (I am from India) that keeps reminding you of your "ticking biological clock" that at times, you start getting anxious of these things.

I do not want a baby just because my clock is ticking. I would want it when I am mentally and financially ready to bring her into this world (yes, I want a baby girl). Hence if I have a meditation that would keep my uterus healthy..it just makes me feel so light and happy and gives me an assurance of all is going to be well!

Regards,
Nirvana

3/11/2017 2:15 am  #50

lovelychica25 wrote:

Nirvana3 wrote:

Hey Lanie,

Regards,
Nirvana.

Being tall ain't all that it's cracked up to be lol...I'm 5'8

Helllo!

I so would love to be 5ft 8..it would mean no more shortening the length of my pants and skirts, no more using pillow while driving and no more using a chair to reach the top shelf!!! Lol!

Being tall is more like a case of forbidden fruit for me! I want it more coz I think I can't have it! I have read stories of people using LOA and sublimals to change color of their eyes, dissolving cancer, getting back their eye sight ..but have not read any on increasing height!!! Also since it is ingrained in our brains that scientifically your height stops increasing once you are 21-22 years of age, it will be mind blowingly cool to grow tall when I am 30.

And since I am totally fine with my height of 5 ft 2, I would have no resistance to the meditations so it would be like proving myself once and for all that your belief and subconscious are capable of anything!!

Regards,
Nirvana

Board footera