LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2017 11:25 pm  #11

Re: Good God - I didn't dare to hope!

Congratulations !! It's amazing what u have achieved with this and hope to read more of ur success here on 😊

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/10/2017 2:09 am  #12

duvetwitch wrote:

He just called back and actually said 'let's get this right this time, hi S, happy birthday, I miss you'.

This sh*t is really good - it sure works.

Knowing is stronger than believing is what I meant: belief may include hope, knowing is just knowing. Sometimes it did go to simply belief, but it firmed up.

It does work! Congratulations and happy birthday!!! 

3/10/2017 4:05 am  #13

So happy to be reading this! Happy birthday and a huge congrats sending you much love xoxoxo

3/10/2017 5:31 am  #14

Congrats!! LOVE THIS!!! Can't wait to read what comes next!!! xx

3/10/2017 9:42 am  #15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Such a wonderful surprise and gift. Enjoy and keep doing the techniques, be calm and happy AND enjoy yourself. Love to read
stories like this.

3/10/2017 1:08 pm  #16

So ladies, an update.
He came over he was wearing a dark suit (very similar but not identical to the one I use in PW). He came with flowers, chocolate etc. He put his arms right around me and kissed me immediately. And that was it. We kissed, he came in. We left for dinner. We had dinner, holding hands, just talking like we were never apart. He is a funny man, so I was laughing a lot. Towards the end of dinner he said so many apologies for his behaviour, and said that he had not ever taken responsibility for his behaviour and that he wanted to do that and to apologise and look me in the eye.
He came back home with me and agreed to stay the night. We talked for hours: mostly about how things went wrong, and how he was sorry and he kept on blaming himself totally. I told him I had to have played my part, and said how I had been working on being more positive and not developing negative internal stories (as we know they have a habit of coming true). He continued to apologise and was quite distraught at times. He is clearly making massive progress on his own journey, but maybe has some way still to go.
We agreed to no sex for a few weeks (his suggestion), so that we can rebuild properly, he is concerned about building intimacy and honesty before sex.
He's a good one right? What kind of man chooses to give up sex so that he can improve his relationship? A good one.

Oh, and in my original post I forgot to mention that I started the love spell this week too.

Anyway: I really just wanted to say a couple of things.
1. This really does work. it is all in your mind.
2. A massive thank you to Lanie for making this all availabe and at such amazing and reasonable prices that make it very easy to access. If I hear of people wanting to get it for free when you offer it at such a good rate it makes me cross.

I also read a couple of good books based on Neville Goddard - you can get them free on Kindle if you have Amazon prime - you just borrow them. I will find the links and post them here and also on the links pages.

And yes, I will keep on with the PW and everything else: until I get the ring I have seen. (Actually I have been able to feel the ring on my finger for several weeks, it is an actual sensation on my finger in my mind that is so strong I am surprised to not see it in 'real' life).

Keep going everyone!

3/10/2017 1:48 pm  #17

duvetwitch wrote:

So ladies, an update.
He came over he was wearing a dark suit (very similar but not identical to the one I use in PW). He came with flowers, chocolate etc. He put his arms right around me and kissed me immediately. And that was it. We kissed, he came in. We left for dinner. We had dinner, holding hands, just talking like we were never apart. He is a funny man, so I was laughing a lot. Towards the end of dinner he said so many apologies for his behaviour, and said that he had not ever taken responsibility for his behaviour and that he wanted to do that and to apologise and look me in the eye.
He came back home with me and agreed to stay the night. We talked for hours: mostly about how things went wrong, and how he was sorry and he kept on blaming himself totally. I told him I had to have played my part, and said how I had been working on being more positive and not developing negative internal stories (as we know they have a habit of coming true). He continued to apologise and was quite distraught at times. He is clearly making massive progress on his own journey, but maybe has some way still to go.
We agreed to no sex for a few weeks (his suggestion), so that we can rebuild properly, he is concerned about building intimacy and honesty before sex.
He's a good one right? What kind of man chooses to give up sex so that he can improve his relationship? A good one.

Oh, and in my original post I forgot to mention that I started the love spell this week too.

2. A massive thank you to Lanie for making this all availabe and at such amazing and reasonable prices that make it very easy to access. If I hear of people wanting to get it for free when you offer it at such a good rate it makes me cross.

I also read a couple of good books based on Neville Goddard - you can get them free on Kindle if you have Amazon prime - you just borrow them. I will find the links and post them here and also on the links pages.

And yes, I will keep on with the PW and everything else: until I get the ring I have seen. (Actually I have been able to feel the ring on my finger for several weeks, it is an actual sensation on my finger in my mind that is so strong I am surprised to not see it in 'real' life).

Keep going everyone!

I am so very happy for you!  I feel the ring on your finger, too!  I know it is a journey but when you have grown during the journey, as you and he both have, it will be a much better union.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

3/10/2017 1:51 pm  #18

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

duvetwitch wrote:

So ladies, an update.

Keep going everyone!

Wow, I sincerely hope that you are an authentic member, because this has brought tears to my eyes.  I am so happy for you!!  Keep up the good work, and thanks for more inspiration.

Don't allow yourself to feel suspicious because of one person who posted a hokey story.  I checked the credentials (after your post) and this member has a registered name, one account and verifiable address.  :-)

3/11/2017 5:55 am  #19

I'm so so happy to read your story! I honestly feel the ring on my finger too, sometimes i think something like... oh did I forget to wear it? coz I don't see it in 'real' life Thanks again for sharing your beautiful story much love xoxo 

3/11/2017 8:36 am  #20

Hi
Just to let you all know that Lanie is correct. I am a real person, no hoax. I am not posting anywhere else. I'm not selling anything or proposing to write my own book! I would just add to read Lanie's stuff and follow the technique. I can say it works as I write this from my boyfriend's bed while he makes food! (And we are still sticking to no sex, still his idea but I know it would be something I would implement as I am following Lanie's instructions as laid out).
Oh, and yesterday he said on Valentine's Day he was fighting himself not to contact me, the urge was very strong, which must be about a day or two after I started the PW.
I'm going to lay off BWD for a while as we have agreed to no sex and it would make that too difficult to maintain. It's also part of his therapy programme so I will respect that process

Board footera