LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2017 9:04 am  #1

Love spell....should I keep going?

Finished the first 2 weeks of the spell last week so decided to repeat the process again as Lanie suggests.  I finished the first week of my repeat last night (so 3 weeks in total I have been doing the spell) and I feel like things have gone backwards since I started the spell!  Since I started it he's ignored my messages (not that we spoke much anyway), the last one I sent was when I first started the spell 3 weeks ago.

I'm not sure whether I should keep repeating the spell as in continue and start week 4 this week or stop doing it for a bit and take a break.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited by daisychain (3/12/2017 9:04 am)

3/12/2017 9:39 am  #2

Re: Love spell....should I keep going?

Based on my understanding, you were to wait 2 weeks before RE casting. I would say that you are over doing it.

3/12/2017 10:24 am  #3

Avaelle wrote:

Based on my understanding, you were to wait 2 weeks before RE casting. I would say that you are over doing it.

Oh bugger have I read it wrong?  I took the if there was nothing after 2 weeks begin it again to mean the 2 weeks as in your first 2 weeks of the spell and not if there was nothing to then wait 2 weeks and then start again!

3/12/2017 1:16 pm  #4

If you RE-cast it the very next week after the first one that doesn't seem like enough time to allow and trust it to work.

The "good" thing is if he started to ignore you he is feeling something from you.

3/12/2017 2:50 pm  #5

Avaelle wrote:

If you RE-cast it the very next week after the first one that doesn't seem like enough time to allow and trust it to work.

The "good" thing is if he started to ignore you he is feeling something from you.

Have I read the whole thing wrong then lol.  Are you meant to have done the spell 3 times in the first week then leave a week and then start the second week doing it 4 times that week.  Then if nothing leave two weeks and then restart over again redoing the first week?

It's hard to tell if he's ignoring or not as I was always the one who messaged him first, although he did send me a 'heyy' on valentine's day.  He ignored my last few messages after that which were just after I started doing the spell and i've backed off and not sent anymore since! Oh god I've probably scared the poor guy if I've been doing it wrong....oh dear lol

3/12/2017 2:59 pm  #6

The cast happens over two consecutive weeks. Then you should be patient and live your life. If nothing happens for two weeks RE cast

3/12/2017 3:01 pm  #7

Avaelle wrote:

The cast happens over two consecutive weeks. Then you should be patient and live your life. If nothing happens for two weeks RE cast

Ah okay thanks Avaelle.  So I should have left two weeks before restarting again! I've only done one spell in the recast so i'll stop and wait two weeks and see what happens before starting again if need be.

3/12/2017 3:06 pm  #8

daisychain wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Ah okay thanks Avaelle.  So I should have left two weeks before restarting again! I've only done one spell in the recast so i'll stop and wait two weeks and see what happens before starting again if need be.

I didn't read it like that either. Good to know!

3/12/2017 3:18 pm  #9

January wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I didn't read it like that either. Good to know!

Good to know i'm not the only one January! So there's a possibility there's two VERY freaked out guys running around out there LOL

3/12/2017 3:19 pm  #10

Lol

Board footera