LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2017 9:27 am  #1

Child like

Hello Love's
Matthew 18:2 Jesus said we must become as little children in order to enter the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of God is your DESIRES.

A lil story.
A few weeks ago I spent the day with my niece and nephew. My niece is 7 and my nephew is 4. I sat in the basement amused as they "made believe" 
1. They made belief (acting) that the phone was ringing.and they would run and answer it..couple minutes later the phone actually rang.. They looked at each other in disbelief like wtf" I laughed to myself.
2 Next they decided they wanted pizza., so they made believe again. My niece picked up the phone ordered the pizza she wanted, when she hung up, she said " man some people! That lady that took my pizza order was not very nice. Next in their make belief the door bell is ringing, my nephew apparently hears it and said the pizza is here, he opened " the invisible door" and said to the invisible delivery guy "whats up dude" and went into is pocket and paid with his invisible money. Then they both shared their invisible pizza and apparently it was so Delicious.
I sat and watch, amused but enlightened. A few hours later their mom, my sister on her way home, called to ask what they wanted to eat? and asked if they wanted Pizza.

This is what I learned... they didn't care that I sat there seeing this, they were not embarrassed. They enjoyed themselves doing what they wanted. and I though to myself, wow adults have such difficulty "acting as if"  when it comes to their desires.. some of that is due to what would people think, If I said I had an invisible boyfriend, invisible wealth? Now I think who cares what others think, we my also think it's childish to act that way...Hello!!!

So I recommend "make believe" be childlike, have zero cares what anyone think. Act and speak as if you have the boyfriend, the job, the money.. Though invisible at the moment it MUST become visible... 
Be childlike include the sensory details, feel the excitement, shut out people's perception. This is what Neville Goddard, Lanie and all the great teachers thought yet I only fully understood it through little children.
XOXOXO

Blessed Is She Who Believed

3/16/2017 1:14 pm  #2

Re: Child like

Cheriesymone wrote:

Hello Love's
Matthew 18:2 Jesus said we must become as little children in order to enter the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of God is your DESIRES.

A lil story.
A few weeks ago I spent the day with my niece and nephew. My niece is 7 and my nephew is 4. I sat in the basement amused as they "made believe" 
1. They made belief (acting) that the phone was ringing.and they would run and answer it..couple minutes later the phone actually rang.. They looked at each other in disbelief like wtf" I laughed to myself.
2 Next they decided they wanted pizza., so they made believe again. My niece picked up the phone ordered the pizza she wanted, when she hung up, she said " man some people! That lady that took my pizza order was not very nice. Next in their make belief the door bell is ringing, my nephew apparently hears it and said the pizza is here, he opened " the invisible door" and said to the invisible delivery guy "whats up dude" and went into is pocket and paid with his invisible money. Then they both shared their invisible pizza and apparently it was so Delicious.
I sat and watch, amused but enlightened. A few hours later their mom, my sister on her way home, called to ask what they wanted to eat? and asked if they wanted Pizza.

This is what I learned... they didn't care that I sat there seeing this, they were not embarrassed. They enjoyed themselves doing what they wanted. and I though to myself, wow adults have such difficulty "acting as if"  when it comes to their desires.. some of that is due to what would people think, If I said I had an invisible boyfriend, invisible wealth? Now I think who cares what others think, we my also think it's childish to act that way...Hello!!!

So I recommend "make believe" be childlike, have zero cares what anyone think. Act and speak as if you have the boyfriend, the job, the money.. Though invisible at the moment it MUST become visible... 
Be childlike include the sensory details, feel the excitement, shut out people's perception. This is what Neville Goddard, Lanie and all the great teachers thought yet I only fully understood it through little children.
XOXOXO

Yay !! WELCOME BACK TO THE FORUM !! I'm saying this as after long I saw ur post here on the forum !! It's a beautiful post and thanks so much for sharing it !! It's so true v forget these small things as adults and children can teach us a lot with just  being themself ! No pretence no embarrassment etc etc ! Thanks cheriesymone for sharing this post !! 😘

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/16/2017 5:42 pm  #3

I am queen wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Hello Love's

A lil story.

XOXOXO

Yay !! WELCOME BACK TO THE FORUM !! I'm saying this as after long I saw ur post here on the forum !! It's a beautiful post and thanks so much for sharing it !! It's so true v forget these small things as adults and children can teach us a lot with just being themself ! No pretence no embarrassment etc etc ! Thanks cheriesymone for sharing this post !! 😘

Awww Thank you honey..I wish I could be on here more often... The truth is..I feel  unless I have a story to tell about how getting  a man back, not many pay attention or take advice... I find it disheartening... There is so much more to life and I believe Lanie's intent was for us to be Goddesses not merely a wife..
Love you hunny

3/17/2017 3:13 am  #4

Cheriesymone wrote:

I am queen wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Hello Love's

A lil story.

XOXOXO

Yay !! WELCOME BACK TO THE FORUM !! I'm saying this as after long I saw ur post here on the forum !! It's a beautiful post and thanks so much for sharing it !! It's so true v forget these small things as adults and children can teach us a lot with just being themself ! No pretence no embarrassment etc etc ! Thanks cheriesymone for sharing this post !! 😘

Awww Thank you honey..I wish I could be on here more often... The truth is..I feel  unless I have a story to tell about how getting  a man back, not many pay attention or take advice... I find it disheartening... There is so much more to life and I believe Lanie's intent was for us to be Goddesses not merely a wife..
Love you hunny

Oh please don't say that I think u should keep postin whatever makes u happy and whatever u feel would help if u shared !! Don't do it just cos majority are more interested in gettin an ex back !! Eventually they will read urs and keep them as an amazing inspiration !! I so agree with u cos vr all here to be goddess or queens and not to just be a wife or girl friend but I guess each ones journey is different and in due course these posts will be treasured ! So please do post them irrespective of whether anyone takes advice or not cos many like me are around here and love to read them ! 😘

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/17/2017 4:55 am  #5

Cheriesymone wrote:

Hello Love's

A lil story.

XOXOXO

Hi love! How have you been?
Thank you so much for sharing this, it's amazing how we learn so much from children. This is a wonderful explanation of the mind set to adopt in order to manifest.

I for one miss your presence here and would love to see you active once more, if you have the time 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/17/2017 6:18 am  #6

I feel like this happens at the moment whenever I think about something or say something, it keeps happening or popping up so frequently!! Its amazing how powerful our minds are!!  

3/17/2017 3:07 pm  #7

Emme iam queen. Thank you so much..
I'll try and make time to post more often. 
xoxo

3/18/2017 12:29 am  #8

Cheriesymone wrote:

Emme iam queen. Thank you so much..
I'll try and make time to post more often. 
xoxo

😘

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

Board footera