LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2017 6:01 am  #1

Like attracts like

I have a question that has been on my mind for quite some time.
I've read that you can only attract when you're on the same vibrational level.
Does that mean that you can only attract your poi if the person feels the same way about you too?

3/19/2017 9:26 am  #2

Re: Like attracts like

From my understanding of the law of attraction, like attracts like means that we can only attract that which we are. In other words, if we are vibrating on a high/loving frequency then we tend to attract people who are also giving off loving vibes.

For example, have you noticed how when you start your day off on the wrong foot.. Let's say you drop your cup of coffee on your pants before work, that event can throw your whole day off and greatly impact your vibe. Now you're upset that your pants are soaked (which has lowered your vibration), you get to work late, you trip going up the stairs, and then you end up having an argument with a grumpy coworker. One event lowered your vibration and that vibration attracted other events to match it. The same is true with good vibes. Good vibes tend to attract people and situations that match AND increase your level of happiness.

So from my understanding, it doesn't mean that the person has to be interested in you in a romantic way BUT it'll be a lot easier to attract the person if you're vibrational match.

Hope that helps!

Board footera