LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2017 11:51 am  #11

Re: Goodbye and Good Luck

Many, many blessing to you and your love. I hope that you live a happy and positive life

3/19/2017 12:17 pm  #12

Thank you for everything OC, your wise words will always stick with me Good luck with everything xxx

3/19/2017 1:09 pm  #13

OC sad to see you go. I loved your posts and responses. You bought a positive vibe to the forum. Good luck on your journey and wish you only the best

3/19/2017 1:29 pm  #14

NOOOOOOO! πŸ˜₯

I have no idea why you're choosing to leave, but that's your business and I respect it. However, the forum simply won't be the same without you!

I'll just echo what else has been written; you've been so helpful and a truly wonderful influence on here. Thank you, too, for sharing your success story and advice. xxxxxxx

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville GoddardΒ 

3/19/2017 1:55 pm  #15

OC I will miss ur posts terribly ! But why are u leaving ?  I do respect ur decision but like everyone else has said the forum won't be the same in ur absence !! THANK U SO VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME AND FOR UR WONDERUL POSTS ! God bless u and may U keep manifesting more and more success all ur life ! 😘😘😘😘😘

πŸ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

3/19/2017 2:19 pm  #16

:-( (I haven't had my account long but I've been lurking around for a year before I created it ) I'll miss you! πŸ’› Always enjoyed your posts and I think you did an amazing job moderating this site !

βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨

3/19/2017 3:29 pm  #17

Take care, OC. Your words of wisdom will be missed! ^-^

3/19/2017 8:51 pm  #18

OC i have a few of your motivation post on my phone (screenshot) i read them when i feel down. You were such a huge help to me and everyone.

3/19/2017 10:07 pm  #19

Thank you for your insight. Best wishes!

3/20/2017 1:47 am  #20

Thanks for sharing your story. I always wondered. Thanks for all the inspiration

Oasiscalm wrote:

Ladies this will be my last thread/post on the forum.

It has been a pleasure supporting and contributing to this forum. I came on here many many moons ago and my first thread was titled something like "I did BWD and he went cold..Why?"  And this forum was a place of support and entertainment to push me forward to continue to rebuild myself.

I used LOA to get my love back. I manifested him back, I manifested another break up, I manifested his return. So when I read all of your pleas for help the only thing you need to know is that it can be done, THERE IS NO DOUBT YOU 1000% CAN ATTRACT YOUR POI BACK. But and the absolutely biggest BUT is that it absolutely comes from you and only you.  These are my last nuggets of advice for you all:

PLACE YOURSELF IN A POSITION OF CONFIDENCE & POWER
Everyday when you wake up make it your mission to fill yourself up with confidence and belief in yourself and your power.

Once you decided to start doing these techniques, the core principle that you needed to embrace was that "you are going to use your mind power to influence/ seduce/motivate your poi."  You can only do that if approach your practice them from a position of power and confidence. You need to make yourself the best salesperson you can be.

DON'T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH WHAT HE IS OR ISN'T DOING
All you have to do, is know and believe he is feeling your sessions and thoughts of you are racing through his mind. I remember my love telling me he had been thinking about me so much he thought he was going mad- my thought was "well you aren't acting like it".

Don't worry whether they are blowing up your phone or whether they are ignoring you. They are getting the message and each person will deal and process their feelings in different ways. So let nature take its course and just know it will all come to fruition. Even if when he first starts to respond he isn't saying what you were expecting just hold strong to the vision you have and it will slowly unfold before your eyes.

YOU CREATE YOUR LIFE.
Understand your life is a reflection of your beliefs. You will only attract events and relationships which reflect your core beliefs. If you want to change your life it all starts internally. Your objective is to decide how it's going to look and hold strong to that belief. Think of the quote "you only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal".

YOUR VIBE ATTRACTS YOUR TRIBE
Your energy/vibration attracts people to you. If you are wondering how you attracted the emotionally unavailable side of your guy, it's because you were attracting what was a match for your vibration at the time. Start thinking of yourself as a magnet and understand you attract whatever energy you are putting out. If you want a loving fulfilling relationship, start filling yourself with love and appreciation for the amazing being you. Look in the mirror and shower every single part of yourself with love. Start to appreciate yourself for who you are exactly as you are now. Treat yourself with respect and you will see those around you do the same.

I wish you all the best in your journeys getting you poi back. Stay positive and get busy with your life. If you read any success story they will have a common theme of their poi returned when they were busy doing other things. Live your life in gratitude & positivity and you will see events start to unfold before your eyes with little effort.

Board footera