LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 2:46 am  #21

Re: Goodbye and Good Luck

Ladies I'm touched by all of your lovely words. You touched my heart and I'm so happy to see I have helped you all.

I will hopefully pop in every so often.

Take care, big love and hugs to you all xoxoox

3/20/2017 9:45 am  #22

You will be very missed!  All the best in everything.

3/20/2017 2:29 pm  #23

Oasiscalm wrote:

Ladies this will be my last thread/post on the forum.

It has been a pleasure supporting and contributing to this forum. I came on here many many moons ago and my first thread was titled something like "I did BWD and he went cold..Why?"  And this forum was a place of support and entertainment to push me forward to continue to rebuild myself.

I used LOA to get my love back. I manifested him back, I manifested another break up, I manifested his return. So when I read all of your pleas for help the only thing you need to know is that it can be done, THERE IS NO DOUBT YOU 1000% CAN ATTRACT YOUR POI BACK. But and the absolutely biggest BUT is that it absolutely comes from you and only you.  These are my last nuggets of advice for you all:

PLACE YOURSELF IN A POSITION OF CONFIDENCE & POWER
Everyday when you wake up make it your mission to fill yourself up with confidence and belief in yourself and your power.

Once you decided to start doing these techniques, the core principle that you needed to embrace was that "you are going to use your mind power to influence/ seduce/motivate your poi."  You can only do that if approach your practice them from a position of power and confidence. You need to make yourself the best salesperson you can be.

DON'T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH WHAT HE IS OR ISN'T DOING
All you have to do, is know and believe he is feeling your sessions and thoughts of you are racing through his mind. I remember my love telling me he had been thinking about me so much he thought he was going mad- my thought was "well you aren't acting like it".

Don't worry whether they are blowing up your phone or whether they are ignoring you. They are getting the message and each person will deal and process their feelings in different ways. So let nature take its course and just know it will all come to fruition. Even if when he first starts to respond he isn't saying what you were expecting just hold strong to the vision you have and it will slowly unfold before your eyes.

YOU CREATE YOUR LIFE.
Understand your life is a reflection of your beliefs. You will only attract events and relationships which reflect your core beliefs. If you want to change your life it all starts internally. Your objective is to decide how it's going to look and hold strong to that belief. Think of the quote "you only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal".

YOUR VIBE ATTRACTS YOUR TRIBE
Your energy/vibration attracts people to you. If you are wondering how you attracted the emotionally unavailable side of your guy, it's because you were attracting what was a match for your vibration at the time. Start thinking of yourself as a magnet and understand you attract whatever energy you are putting out. If you want a loving fulfilling relationship, start filling yourself with love and appreciation for the amazing being you. Look in the mirror and shower every single part of yourself with love. Start to appreciate yourself for who you are exactly as you are now. Treat yourself with respect and you will see those around you do the same.

I wish you all the best in your journeys getting you poi back. Stay positive and get busy with your life. If you read any success story they will have a common theme of their poi returned when they were busy doing other things. Live your life in gratitude & positivity and you will see events start to unfold before your eyes with little effort.

I just want to say im 💯 not ok with this!!!! But I'll have to except it's your choice and you obviously know what's best for you but I will truly miss you and your heartfelt advice that you could tell you truly meant every word! It's funny because for a long I would answer a posted question I would always end it with "but make sure you ask OC she is the one that can give you the best advice" and I truly meant it you are so knowledgeable not just on this subject but in life and I'm grateful for your time that you took out of your life that you gave to all of us that takes a beautiful person to do that! You'll always have a special place in my heart I know all you wanted is to see all these girls success! I could not have had the success that have had with out you! Thanks my friend!❤️

3/20/2017 3:30 pm  #24

OC you've been so amazing. Thank you for all of your advice, resources and support. You were always so gracious and so happy for the successes of others. Wishing you all the best. Much love ❤️

3/21/2017 12:19 pm  #25

OASISCALM,
I'm really sorry to see you go; I'm hoping you will be back. You were here from the beginning when it was only few members, I myself haven't been on here much, but I always felt with you being here, everyone would be well advised. My sincere gratitude to you OC for your patience, your understanding, your knowledge, your love and your radiant light that you shared with us, I learnt so much from you.. I wish you continued blessings my sister...

Thank you Thank you Thank you...

Blessed Is She Who Believed

3/21/2017 3:59 pm  #26

I am sad to see you go.

Board footera