LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2017 10:51 pm  #1

I need some help please...

Hi loves,

I am not going to go into all of the details, but my guy told me a while back that he has decided he is going to study in another province or country and live there long term, depending on where he is accepted. During my PW sessions for the past few weeks, I have been having him tell me that he wants to stay in our city and doesn't want to move away. Well, tonight he texted me asking how my day was and then he ended up telling me he was at the library studying for the admissions test. I feel so sad and broken tonight. I just feel hurt and I don't know what to do anymore.

Last edited by eleven (3/21/2017 11:10 pm)

3/22/2017 2:36 am  #2

Re: I need some help please...

I honestly have started to believe manifesting a negative is way harder than manifesting a positive, do you know what I mean? Instead of focusing on him NOT wanting to move away why don't you focus on wanting to study at a school near you or something like that?

3/22/2017 3:01 am  #3

Apparently according to NLP the subconscious mind does not hear the 'not', the negative, so if you say: 'I don't want to go away', the subconscious hears and delivers 'I do want to go away'. Focus on positive affirmations like jessieroro said.

3/22/2017 7:04 am  #4

I have been focusing on specifically him saying "I have decided to stay in our city". I haven't been using any don't, not etc. :/

3/22/2017 7:25 am  #5

I feel like you're getting upset over something that is "in progress".  Just because he is taking the admissions test doesn't mean he is going to successfully complete all of this and leave.  There is still ample time and space for him to decide and say "I've decided to stay in our city".   Sometimes you have to sit and have a laugh with yourself because you have a secret that he doesn't know. That secret is, he isn't leaving.  You have to give the Universe time to give you what you want.

3/22/2017 7:41 am  #6

Avaelle wrote:

I feel like you're getting upset over something that is "in progress".  Just because he is taking the admissions test doesn't mean he is going to successfully complete all of this and leave.  There is still ample time and space for him to decide and say "I've decided to stay in our city".   Sometimes you have to sit and have a laugh with yourself because you have a secret that he doesn't know. That secret is, he isn't leaving.  You have to give the Universe time to give you what you want.

Girl, you're right. I just find it difficult to remain positive when I hear him talking to me about it. I'm not sure how to go about responding to him when he does bring it up, etc. (He rarely does and I believe it's because whenever he has, we've gotten into a talk about it and I've explained how I selfishly want him to stay). I literally cried myself to sleep last night (I know, not cute). It just hurts to think he wants to move away, even though I know he absolutely still cares and loves me. We were together for 5 years. The last time we were talking about him leaving, he explained that his heart sinks when he thinks about me being with someone else. He suffers with depression and BPD and so, I'm wondering if him wanting to leave has a lot to do with that. . .especially since he has never mentioned wanting to even study this specific type of work. His "friend" is studying it in a different country and ever since our break up he has been talking and hanging with these people more and now wants to do this. Anyway, I know I shouldn't be rambling on about it, but I guess it helps me to know that I've explained my situation a little to you guys. What can I do?

3/22/2017 8:08 am  #7

The best thing you could do right now is to not lose faith.  You have to believe and remain in a good mood. You never know what the Universe will do to make your desires come true. Don't try to figure it out or rush things. Just enjoy yourself as it plays out.

3/22/2017 8:34 am  #8

Avaelle wrote:

The best thing you could do right now is to not lose faith.  You have to believe and remain in a good mood. You never know what the Universe will do to make your desires come true. Don't try to figure it out or rush things. Just enjoy yourself as it plays out.

That's true..

Board footera